"In love with Ryan" Trophy

Granatensis

I'm playing "Like other girls" chapter with save enabled and I just avoided Jodie to get outside and being abused at the bar.

Then I select the chapter "The Dinner", but when they go to the bed, Jodie starts crying and Ryan leaves.

any clues on what I'm doing wrong?

I have no idea, I did the same thing you did and I got it, maybe its a trophy pop glitch, they seem to happen on some games like this

It's not a trophy pop glitch since the story should not go that way, Ryan should stay and spend the night with her, since she didn't get abused at the bar after I changed that chapter.

Do I have to also enable save when playing "The Dinner" or it just doesn't matter?

Edited by Granatensis

It's not a trophy pop glitch since the story should not go that way, Ryan should stay and spend the night with her, since she didn't get abused at the bar after I changed that chapter.

Do I have to also enable save when playing "The Dinner" or it just doesn't matter?

Oh ok I didn't get it at first, but yea not a trophy glitch, but I didn't enable save when I did it, I just played from the "Like Other Girls" Chapter to "The Dinner" Chapter, did you play the chapters in between?

Oh ok I didn't get it at first, but yea not a trophy glitch, but I didn't enable save when I did it, I just played from the "Like Other Girls" Chapter to "The Dinner" Chapter, did you play the chapters in between?

Oh, I didn't! Can't I just skip the chapters in between like I could do with Heavy Rain ?

• 2 weeks later...