Which trophies still pop after server shutdown?

TJF588

Here at the end of 2020, and I'm plucking through my Download List for delisted games, and a good half were online-focused titles. However, at least one trophy for this game has still seen addition even this past year, and I wonder, how many could be achieved without the servers, using the AI bots to fill out the players?

I don't think it's possible to get more than that one trophy. It looks like only one person in the past 6 years has gotten anything but that one trophy. Either this person hacked the other trophies, or they know something the rest of the world doesn't. Only reason I could think of that maybe it would work, is if you connected online before the server shutdown, and can still pop trophies using bots because you have an online profile already. I'll try redownloading the game and seeing, because I really enjoyed it way back when, but I don't expect much.

• Like 2

that person probably hacked the list. when the online got shutdown by gamespy any online trophy within the game is unobtainable.

playstationtrophies.org lists the online trophy's as being unobtainable.

Edited by kingdrake2

Just re-downloaded and you can't do battlegrounds, so no trophies pop. Being GameSpy, I know there were some people who were able to create new servers for some games, but AFAIK this game was never one of them. The person who got the trophies either hacked them, or created their own server. Which is also arguably hacking.

• Like 2