Stedde

100% Bracket Challenge Jan 2021 [Win prizes] [Sign up Closed]

131 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to finish my bracket this month.  I've got to travel for work next week and am no where close to being done.  I will definitely add these games to the 2021 goals list though!

19 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

The game should have 2 entries in your downloads list, the activation key should be a separated file. (I think, unless it's a key for each Episode, forget how Back to the Future and Sam & Max worked). 

If I were you, I would double check on ps3 slowly and carefully again (I have several "cases" of not finding something in my downloads list, but after looking again more carefully, I found them there..). 

Do note that I have nearly 2000 items on my ps3 download list, so, ya, it's an extremely slow process for me too (and easy to overlook sometimes). 

Said that, I do think that my activation key for Red Johnson's Chronicles also disappeared from my download list.. But it's an extremely rare occurrence as far as I'm aware. 

As for my progress on the event, yesterday I got FF7R in a plat ready state (actually did everything in-game, even the stuff not related to trophies..), and I'm working on Sly 2 now..  We will see if I will be able to get all 5 games done before the end of the month.. (2 weekends of lockdown should be enough.. I hope). 

Thanks! I will go through it slowly. 🙂
I have also contacted Sony, so let see what they say aswell.

Another week as come to an end. Two more weeks left!
It seems people had a good week.

Updated Brackets and leaderboard cue found here: Bracket & Leaderboard

Edited by Stedde

Game 1 0% - 20%    Binary Domain 1f4af.png :platinum:
Game 2 21% - 40%  MGS: Peace Walker 1f4af.png :platinum:
Game 3 41% - 60%  TMNT: Danger of the Ooze 1f4af.png :platinum:
Game 4 61% - 80%  PvZ: Garden Warfare
Game 5 81%- 99%   Far Cry 2 1f4af.png :platinum:

TMNT done, an easy enough plat, bit of nostalgia for the older games and a nice little Easter egg from the nes title (those damn bombs. xD)

10 days left to grind out PVZ

Edited by Leenewbe

On 2020-12-31 at 2:13 PM, Jello said:

1.) Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time (17%)

2.) Saints Row Gat out of Hell (37%)

3.) Tekken 7 (58%)

4.) 11-11 Memories Retold (67%)

5.) Nascar 14 (82%)

Update 2/5 complete

1.) Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time (17%) --> (91%)

2.) Saints Row Gat out of Hell (37%) --> (100%) :platinum:

3.) Tekken 7 (58%) --> (100%) :platinum:

4.) 11-11 Memories Retold (67%)

5.) Nascar 14 (82%)

I finally managed to finish up Saints Row Gat out of Hell which had been sitting on my list for over 4 years, fairly easy mostly just grinding out challenges which gets boring quickly. My other 3 games are close to be completed too, should be finished by the end of the month.

I was about to give up on the challenge, because the baseball- and golf-minigame in Yakuza 3 was just incredible difficult. But yesterday, after almost a week of trial & error, I finally did it! :shakefist:

First place, here I come. :eyebrow:😂

I just platinumed Crash 2 omg. I highly doubt I can finish off the trilogy by the end of the month but I'll try. It's my last game of the event.