Battlefield 1943 Error

SN3akyChocoIate

Hey all I'm 16, I bought this game BF 1943 but unfortunately I get booted off everyone 2 or 3 minutes every game. It has something to do with their servers not supporting my router type.

I'm missing 8 trophies I really want to have this game 100% complete. Does anyone "I can trust" mind getting the rest of these trophies for me I can offer both Far Cry 3 & Tomb Raider full games to let gameshare for helping me with these. 

Email me here if can help ty

[email protected]

I can't do the trophies for you, but I might have a solution. This may sound strange but if you happen to have a disk copy of Modern Warfare 2, that can fix all your connection problems. It's been known to help with connection problems and works for my friends too.

If you do happen to own it just start it up and go to the MULTIPLAYER menu (you don't have to join a game or anything), then quit and start up BF 1943. For some reason, MW2 opens all your ports, turns your NAT type to "Open" and does some magical thing with your firewalls (I don't know the exact terms for it). This has helped me connect to friends and lobbies that previously I couldn't join. For me this has worked for every CoD, Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Dead Space 3, Need For Speed Most Wanted, GTA 4, GTA 5... this list goes on. Seeing how it worked for BF3 its worth giving it a shot. 

Hope this helps! 

• 4 months later...