woggly4

To all who don't have a PS5 yet: Which game would force you to buy one?

132 posts in this topic

i plan on getting one eventually regardless of how long it takes but something that'd really kick my butt into gear is another god of war. i know its coming just not sure when. hopefully ill already have a ps5 by then but we will see i guess

Well if you are interested in Cyberpunk, I think that definitely qualifies as PS4 gen is pretty unplayable.

For me, I look forward to that, Far Cry 6, Call of Duty Cold War, Ghost of Tsushima, AC Valhalla, Spider-man Miles Morales, NBA 2K, Watch Dogs Legion, 

I have a pretty large backlog on PS4 so I will wait for any of those for PS5, hopefully get my hands on soon enough.

Final Fantasy VII Remake: Part 2, but only if it really becomes a next-gen exclusive. If that's not the case... Final Fantasy VII Remake: Part 3 xDxDxD

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

The only motivation I need to buy one is the ability to actually get one at retail price right now

Same here, i have the money but no chance to get one. My first game would be AC Valhalla. I waited to buy it until I finally can buy a PS 5.

12 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

The only motivation I need to buy one is the ability to actually get one at retail price right now

This right here. I've given up for now but will start looking again in a few weeks.

I'm getting it for Demon's Souls and my fat PS4 is disappointing me more and more everyday. 900p Yakuza 7? C'mon.

Edited by Sn1per666999

FF7 Remake Part 2 or whatever they end up calling it. I wouldn't pay scalpers prices for the console but that would be the game that would make me put a bit of effort into getting the console.

I plan to buy everything. Starting with PS4 games upgrading the free version to PS5.

Resident Evil: Village already gives me enough reason to buy, I just need to wait until it's back at retail lol

I was lucky enough to get one. Other than Astro’s Playroom, sackboy will be my first true PS5 game, but in the meantime I’ve had a great time catching up on PS4 games with better performance. some with Pro settings or even PS5 patches, much quicker loading times and faster UI.

Generally I won't buy a system until there's at least 10 games I want to play on it. Currently interested in the new Resident Evil and Final Fantasy, so that's 2/10. If by some miracle they revived a dead in the water series like Castlevania, Clock Tower or Silent Hill I'd probably buy one early. 

Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2 and Final Fantasy XVI are really the only two games that are must have for me to upgrade. The fact some games offering free digital upgrades for me means that there is no rush, clear most of my backlog on PS4 and get a PS5 when the demand has cooled off. 

I’m not in a rush to get a PS5 but I would love to get my hands on Demon’s Souls and (soon) Horizon Zero Dawn 2.

9 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I’m not in a rush to get a PS5 but I would love to get my hands on Demon’s Souls and (soon) Horizon Zero Dawn 2.

Horizon 2 is gonna be a cross-generation release, so it's also on PS4.

The Legend of Dragoon Remake (doesn’t exist) as long as they don’t botch it. Otherwise I’ll be ready when I’ll be ready (financially I’m ready).

A new Folklore with haptic feedback. Still wouldn’t force me, but would definitely accelerate the timeline of me seeking one out. 

6 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Horizon 2 is gonna be a cross-generation release, so it's also on PS4.

Every game released on last gen and current gen I rather play on current gen.

It wouldn't force me to it, because it's already made up in my mind. I am getting PS5 with Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West. 😏

I’m chomping at the bit to play the Demon’s Souls remake, but I’m also avoiding playing any of the cross-gen games like AC Valhalla and Miles Morales so I have plenty of good stuff for when I finally get one 🤞