To all who don't have a PS5 yet: Which game would force you to buy one?

woggly4

Well if you are interested in Cyberpunk, I think that definitely qualifies as PS4 gen is pretty unplayable.

For me, I look forward to that, Far Cry 6, Call of Duty Cold War, Ghost of Tsushima, AC Valhalla, Spider-man Miles Morales, NBA 2K, Watch Dogs Legion, 

I have a pretty large backlog on PS4 so I will wait for any of those for PS5, hopefully get my hands on soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

The only motivation I need to buy one is the ability to actually get one at retail price right now

Same here, i have the money but no chance to get one. My first game would be AC Valhalla. I waited to buy it until I finally can buy a PS 5.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

The only motivation I need to buy one is the ability to actually get one at retail price right now

This right here. I've given up for now but will start looking again in a few weeks.

I'm getting it for Demon's Souls and my fat PS4 is disappointing me more and more everyday. 900p Yakuza 7? C'mon.

Edited by Sn1per666999
  • Like 2

Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2 and Final Fantasy XVI are really the only two games that are must have for me to upgrade. The fact some games offering free digital upgrades for me means that there is no rush, clear most of my backlog on PS4 and get a PS5 when the demand has cooled off. 

• Like 1