P-Low14

Throwdown glitched

28 posts in this topic

Is there any workaround on the throwdown trophy. There are a lot of us that aren't getting it to pop.  But I see people are getting it so why are some of us getting it and some arent? Is there something specific I can do to get it to pop? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, P-Low14 said:

Is there any workaround on the throwdown trophy. There are a lot of us that aren't getting it to pop.  But I see people are getting it so why are some of us getting it and some arent? Is there something specific I can do to get it to pop? 

Was the same for me, just restarted my career on very easy, when I came to the red chapter I transferred my save file to my online storage, continued with my career and when the last throwdown was unlocked my trophy fortunately popped. If not, I would just downloaded my latest save file from the online storage and would try it again, it’s the only way for now to get the trophy.

Edited by O8_AwakedDevil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/12/2020 at 8:00 AM, O8_AwakedDevil said:

Was the same for me, just restarted my career on very easy, when I came to the red chapter I transferred my save file to my online storage, continued with my career and when the last throwdown was unlocked my trophy fortunately popped. If not, I would just downloaded my latest save file from the online storage and would try it again, it’s the only way for now to get the trophy.

So you basically played the entire game again...?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2021 at 6:10 AM, PatricioUSA said:

So you basically played the entire game again...?

3/4 of the game, just play every race until you have unlocked the 12th throwdown, then upload your save file to the cloud, keep playing until you unlock the last throwdown, if the trophy doesn’t pop, download your save file from the cloud and rinse and repeat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting thing happened to me. I kept getting a conflict error with my save uploading to the cloud. I finished the 1000 miles trophy, then replaced that save with the one on the cloud, which turned out to be at like 260 stars and 3 throwdowns not unlocked. After about 10-15 races I unlocked the remaining throwdowns and the trophy popped. I guess a glitch must've reversed some progress on my save, which resulted in a conflict.

 

tl;dr Check your cloud storage. You might have an older save there with not all throwdowns unlocked that might allow you to avoid doing the whole career again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you Restart the career, I don't see an option for it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 4:02 PM, P-Low14 said:

How do you Restart the career, I don't see an option for it

 

I would think you have to delete your save, there is no way to do it through the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blurrkup said:

 

I would think you have to delete your save, there is no way to do it through the game.

Thats what I was afraid of. I was hoping the miles driven would just carry over. I guess when I feel like going back ill get the 1,000 mile trophy first delete my save and start over 🤦‍♂️ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a new patch underway within the next few weeks or so, according to their Discord. This should resolve the buggy trophies. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25-1-2021 at 0:39 AM, AlesXXVI said:

There’s a new patch underway within the next few weeks or so, according to their Discord. This should resolve the buggy trophies. 

Where did you read this? Or just a private response from them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevenanthony88 said:

Where did you read this? Or just a private response from them?

It's on there discord page under update notes. This is what it said...

 

DIRT 5 COMMUNITY UPDATE - JANUARY 21, 2021

 

Hey everyone – here’s the latest DIRT 5 community update message

 

Thanks for your continued feedback on DIRT 5. January has been all about drilling down deeper into the feedback and reports you’ve sent us, to help make further stabilisations and smoothen out the core experience where needed. We’ll continue to do this in all patches, but it’s been a particular focus this month as we build towards the next update.

 

As mentioned in previous messages, we have been working as a priority on a few of the topics that players have most frequently reported into us, including mentions of Trophies not triggering on PS5, and intermittent frame rate drops on PS5. Regarding Trophies, we’re seeing very good progress on this with our investigations and tests, so whilst I cannot yet confirm a full fix is on the way, we’re optimistic on this being addressed in the next update. Regarding the frame rate reports, this is something we’re continuing to test through the week, to see if and how further improvements can be made; no news yet on if this will come in the new update, so I’ll continue to chase this.

 

As well as the above, the team have been squashing plenty of bugs and making optimisations across the board. Thanks to this, multiple reported bugs that were causing crashes or soft locks for a few players are expected to be resolved.

 

Speaking of which, we’re continuing to progress well with preparing DIRT 5’s next update, which will include both technical fixes and the addition of new content. As mentioned, we won’t be confirming dates until things are locked in, to avoid any disappointment or confusion. We’re working on a lot of stuff to get you up to speed on what the next update is all about, and can’t wait to reveal all – but we’ll have to for just a little longer! 

 

Thank you

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, King113hit said:

It's on there discord page under update notes. This is what it said...

 

DIRT 5 COMMUNITY UPDATE - JANUARY 21, 2021

 

Hey everyone – here’s the latest DIRT 5 community update message

 

Thanks for your continued feedback on DIRT 5. January has been all about drilling down deeper into the feedback and reports you’ve sent us, to help make further stabilisations and smoothen out the core experience where needed. We’ll continue to do this in all patches, but it’s been a particular focus this month as we build towards the next update.

 

As mentioned in previous messages, we have been working as a priority on a few of the topics that players have most frequently reported into us, including mentions of Trophies not triggering on PS5, and intermittent frame rate drops on PS5. Regarding Trophies, we’re seeing very good progress on this with our investigations and tests, so whilst I cannot yet confirm a full fix is on the way, we’re optimistic on this being addressed in the next update. Regarding the frame rate reports, this is something we’re continuing to test through the week, to see if and how further improvements can be made; no news yet on if this will come in the new update, so I’ll continue to chase this.

 

As well as the above, the team have been squashing plenty of bugs and making optimisations across the board. Thanks to this, multiple reported bugs that were causing crashes or soft locks for a few players are expected to be resolved.

 

Speaking of which, we’re continuing to progress well with preparing DIRT 5’s next update, which will include both technical fixes and the addition of new content. As mentioned, we won’t be confirming dates until things are locked in, to avoid any disappointment or confusion. We’re working on a lot of stuff to get you up to speed on what the next update is all about, and can’t wait to reveal all – but we’ll have to for just a little longer! 

 

Thank you

Cool. Then I will wait until the next patch. Thanks for sharing 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, King113hit said:

It's on there discord page under update notes. This is what it said...

 

DIRT 5 COMMUNITY UPDATE - JANUARY 21, 2021

 

Hey everyone – here’s the latest DIRT 5 community update message

 

Thanks for your continued feedback on DIRT 5. January has been all about drilling down deeper into the feedback and reports you’ve sent us, to help make further stabilisations and smoothen out the core experience where needed. We’ll continue to do this in all patches, but it’s been a particular focus this month as we build towards the next update.

 

As mentioned in previous messages, we have been working as a priority on a few of the topics that players have most frequently reported into us, including mentions of Trophies not triggering on PS5, and intermittent frame rate drops on PS5. Regarding Trophies, we’re seeing very good progress on this with our investigations and tests, so whilst I cannot yet confirm a full fix is on the way, we’re optimistic on this being addressed in the next update. Regarding the frame rate reports, this is something we’re continuing to test through the week, to see if and how further improvements can be made; no news yet on if this will come in the new update, so I’ll continue to chase this.

 

As well as the above, the team have been squashing plenty of bugs and making optimisations across the board. Thanks to this, multiple reported bugs that were causing crashes or soft locks for a few players are expected to be resolved.

 

Speaking of which, we’re continuing to progress well with preparing DIRT 5’s next update, which will include both technical fixes and the addition of new content. As mentioned, we won’t be confirming dates until things are locked in, to avoid any disappointment or confusion. We’re working on a lot of stuff to get you up to speed on what the next update is all about, and can’t wait to reveal all – but we’ll have to for just a little longer! 

 

Thank you

Thanks for sharing.

 

Reading between the lines here my takeaway is that I should wait for at least a few more months / patches before this thing is ready for prime time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.1.2021 at 9:55 PM, MrBeens said:

Thanks for sharing.

 

Reading between the lines here my takeaway is that I should wait for at least a few more months / patches before this thing is ready for prime time.

 

Codemasters is not really able to made games they will work fine as they should. Same with F1 collection. every game frome them have problems or glitched trophies. I get really bored now from all the broken games who was released from this company.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, here's the TL;DR version of their update:

 

"We think the next patch may fix some things, but we're not sure.  We also have no idea when it will drop."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Lol, here's the TL;DR version of their update:

 

"We think the next patch may fix some things, but we're not sure.  We also have no idea when it will drop."

 

I can't stop laughing about this phrase..... 🙈

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what they said today on discord...

 

As mentioned previously, we are seeing positive results from our tests and checks around resolving the key reports you’ve sent into us, most notably on PS5 Trophies not triggering correctly and frame rate drops on PS5. We’re being as thorough as possible before marking these as a confirmed fix. Other reported topics, including multiple soft locks, crashes and inaccessibility issues, will be resolved in the next update.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it might be quicker to restart the career than wait for a patch now, they are saying late March.

But for the life of me I can't see how to reset the career, anybody know?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anke said:

I think it might be quicker to restart the career than wait for a patch now, they are saying late March.

But for the life of me I can't see how to reset the career, anybody know?

You basically have to delete your save file and start from scratch. I'm just playing other games until the patch comes through.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

You basically have to delete your save file and start from scratch. I'm just playing other games until the patch comes through.

 

I think I'll wait too, not really sure in the cold light of day I could go through all those dull races again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2021 at 5:40 AM, Anke said:

 

I think I'll wait too, not really sure in the cold light of day I could go through all those dull races again.

This is unrelated but have you unlocked 1000 miles? How many extra races did you do after completing everything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.