Side missions after completing the campaign

Operation Red Circus / Chaos, both do not seem to be available after I finished my veteran playthrough. (I checked going to the board in CIA SAFEHOUSE E9 as well, all main missions are there but not the side operations). 

Is there any way to unlock them without starting a new playthrough? 

3 hours ago, Shua_J said:

You have to get enough intel in the playthrough to open them. Have you done the code breaking? They don't just open because you finished the game.

I have all the intel. I did not do anything bc I did not want to include them in my veteran playthrough. 

Edited by Realtione

Just now, Realtione said:

I have all the intels. I did not anything bc I did not want to include them in my veteran playthrough. 

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification as this is really good to know. I did all of mine on the Veteran playthrough because of being paranoid that they would lock because of the multiple path selections from earlier. Did you do all of the code breaking out of curiosity?

10 hours ago, Shua_J said:

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification as this is really good to know. I did all of mine on the Veteran playthrough because of being paranoid that they would lock because of the multiple path selections from earlier. Did you do all of the code breaking out of curiosity?

I did not do them either, thought they'd be on the board -or mission selection let's say-. It is irritating to see they are missable (if, but likely). 

• 2 months later...