Human Locamotive and Big Tree Chapter 10 Lightning.

DitztheViking

I only have the Human Locamotive and Big Tree Myustery trophies to go and I'm trying to figure out how to get them done, teh guide I'm using says that Ravi and Harmon onl;y need to be at 5 Hearts to start Chapter 10 but I can't get it to start, I've seen posts where people say that they need to be 6 or even that Harmon needs to be 7. Its noty really difficult cause I cxan buy all the Fertilizer and Fodder I want and sleep the days away but I'd still rather know for sure what I need.

As for Human Locamotive I can't find ANYTHING concret on how to get it, Some says its everyone at 5 hearts, selling one of each crop, Mayor at 8 or 9 hearts and one saying that you need to complete 50% of the Farm Guidebook.

Any help is greatly appreciated, i'd hate to break my Plat streak.

UPDATE: Got Harmon and Ravi to 6 Hearts and CH10 started.

UPDATE 2: Got ending and Human Locamotive, you need to get at least 50% in the Crop Guidebook at the Mayor's Library.

Edited by Ditz42
  • Like 2

You answered your own question, but I will add my confirmation as well for future people.

I unlocked Chapter 10 as soon as I got Ravi to 6 Hearts (I already had Harmon at 6), so they both need to be at 6 not at 5 as some guides claim.

For Human Locamotive, you definitely need the 50% crops guide done. I did not have everyone at 5 stars, and the Mayor was only 5 stars for me. Also, I did not have the large house upgrade when it unlocked (just in case anyone is wondering about that).

Just curious, since it requires for 50% of all Crops, Is it even possible to get the Human Locomotive in the first year? I just finished the story on the start of Second Year's Summer so I think it is possible to finish the Elder Tree story on first year if you talk daily to villages and give them gifts they like.

Could also confirm that you indeed need 6 Hearts on Ravi and Harmon for the Lightning Episode. 

• 1 month later...

Can confirm it is very possible to complete 50% crops on 1st year. Though not all seeds are available in general store on 1st year, but we can craft Seed Maker which is available in Autumn. The trick is to buy the missing pieces from restaurant/cafet and then convert to seeds using seed maker, a little bit of RNG involved since you cant control what is shown on the list (save before 1200 hours on 1st day of the season and re-load the game if needed).

The earliest you can platinum the game is probably around 10th Winter, give and take a few days

• Like 1