Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Why is this game so dead??

10 posts in this topic

I swear there's more chance of the worlds largest man running a marathon before this game ever finds a ranked match.

The players are so scarce it's like a ghost town until night when it finally picks up in a slow fashion.

Is it really that bad taking money aside?

When the game came out there were a lot of problems with massive framerate drops when you were in gun fights (So bad that you would freeze for a second or so when getting shot at so you had no chance to react so basically it boiled down to getting shot the game freezing for a second and then you are dead) so it basically made the game unplayable (especially due to the fact that they were advertising this as a competitive shooter). A lot of people left within the first month and by the time a supposed fix came several months later the player base had already moved on to other games. 

I thought the game sucked and played like shit.  I loved warface too.  Probably the die hard warface crowd went back to the original game.

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

When the game came out there were a lot of problems with massive framerate drops when you were in gun fights (So bad that you would freeze for a second or so when getting shot at so you had no chance to react so basically it boiled down to getting shot the game freezing for a second and then you are dead) so it basically made the game unplayable (especially due to the fact that they were advertising this as a competitive shooter). A lot of people left within the first month and by the time a supposed fix came several months later the player base had already moved on to other games. 

Cannot say this better.

6 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I thought the game sucked and played like shit.  I loved warface too.  Probably the die hard warface crowd went back to the original game.

Without a doubt the first warface was 100x what this game has turned out to be.

What I don't get is why they charged players for a game with no content? It's basically a f2p, wait a minute I'm repeating myself because the first one was and yet 100x better 🤣

I just wish they did more with this though especially paying for it 😤 but unless you get a group of people (which even that seems hard) then ranked can never be played.

Breakout is on sale, is this game still active enough to get the platinum?

22 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Breakout is on sale, is this game still active enough to get the platinum?

To be very honest to you, I can't recommend buying this game.
It still lags and you'll probably have a bad time playing it for the trophies.

Are you playing solo or with friends?

I never managed to find a ranked game solo, but when trying with friends we managed to get in a match.

Always felt like the game either struggled with or didn't want, solo players to join in with ranked.

36 minutes ago, Martyy23 said:

Are you playing solo or with friends?

I never managed to find a ranked game solo, but when trying with friends we managed to get in a match.

Always felt like the game either struggled with or didn't want, solo players to join in with ranked.

With the pretty much non-existent playerbase in this game, you probably won't find 4 other solo randoms searching in ranked. Ranked in this game only starts with 10 players. If there are two 5 player Squads searching at the same time, they will start a match. 

Warface is Free to Play and has a lot of good content. Warface Breakout costs money and has just one game mode. Simple Answer.