AllanGronkjaer

amazing game

7 posts in this topic

just wanna say guys and girls buy this game 
its he most fun indie game ive played this year 
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

just wanna say guys and girls buy this game 
its he most fun indie game ive played this year 
 

Just put it on my backlog lol.  Thanks for the referral 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 6:24 AM, AllanGronkjaer said:

just wanna say guys and girls buy this game 
its he most fun indie game ive played this year 
 

 

How difficult is this out of curiosity? You are talking to someone who sucks at shooters btw lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.2.2021 at 1:27 AM, johnclark12 said:

 

How difficult is this out of curiosity? You are talking to someone who sucks at shooters btw lol

ill say 2,5/10

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2021 at 3:56 PM, AllanGronkjaer said:

ill say 2,5/10

 

Thanks for the recommendation. I got the game and just finished it. I definitely agree with the 2.5 and it was amazingly fun! Great game!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.2.2021 at 3:21 AM, johnclark12 said:

 

Thanks for the recommendation. I got the game and just finished it. I definitely agree with the 2.5 and it was amazingly fun! Great game!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate 😍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminded me of GTA: Chinatown Wars.

 

I'd agree with a 2.5/10 difficulty rating too. Very enjoyable game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.