xXBurniXx

career trophies fixed?

15 posts in this topic

Looks like someone obtained platinum. 

Anyone know something about an update? 

Just now, xXBurniXx said:

Ok. You think that guy cheated? 

Yes and it's why they were removed from the Leaderboards.

There are now 23 people with the platinum on the leaderbords. So are the trophies fixed now? Still seems an awfully small number to be honest...?

How hard is the platinum? How is the driving with controller Compared to the other version?

On 28/10/2021 at 8:15 AM, gernboes said:

There are now 23 people with the platinum on the leaderboards. So are the trophies fixed now? Still seems an awfully small number to be honest...?

AFAIK, the career trophies are still broken, which would mean the recent earners are all hackers unless something has changed that I don't know of or a trick I don't know about 🤔.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the career trophies are still broken, which would mean the recent earners are all hackers unless something has changed that I don't know of or a trick I don't know about 1f914.png.

The trophies aren't broken, their requirements are just completely insane.

Just now, totallycrushed said:

The trophies aren't broken, their requirements are just completely insane.

How so 🤔?

Just now, HuntingFever said:

How so 1f914.png?

You have to keep your trophy rating in Gold with staying first in every test, practice session, qualifying and race, but you can't even exit out of them without it getting lowered, you have to let the sessions run out themselves.

And then there's the insane endurances you have to drive just by yourself with no AI drivers on your team.

3 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

You have to keep your trophy rating in Gold with staying first in every test, practice session, qualifying and race, but you can't even exit out of them without it getting lowered, you have to let the sessions run out themselves.

And then there's the insane endurances you have to drive just by yourself with no AI drivers on your team.

Eeep, no wonder people thought those trophies were bugged - with stupid requirements like that 😭.

On 31/10/2021 at 5:02 PM, totallycrushed said:

The rating can't even drop to silver in a single event? My rating dropped to silver in the Brands Hatch Porsche TT. But after that it never went up. 

Is there no workaround? 

1 hour ago, SmithAndWesson96 said:

The rating can't even drop to silver in a single event? My rating dropped to silver in the Brands Hatch Porsche TT. But after that it never went up. 

Is there no workaround? 

Save scumming is the only option, if it drops, you're done.