Before you attempt Accomplished Associate

Ahmad-Zubair

Note that for some reason, both times I’ve gotten this trophy (PS4 and PS5), only the account that is NOT hosting the game will get the trophy. So if, like me, you’re using 2 consoles, make sure you don’t host the 10th game on the account you want the trophy on.

This only happened for Dynamic Duo, the issue isn’t there for Dynamic Duo and Fan Favorite trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ahmad-Zubair said:

Note that for some reason, both times I’ve gotten this trophy (PS4 and PS5), only the account that is NOT hosting the game will get the trophy. So if, like me, you’re using 2 consoles, make sure you don’t host the 10th game on the account you want the trophy on.

This only happened for Dynamic Duo, the issue isn’t there for Dynamic Duo and Fan Favorite trophies.

Do you need to play the whole 10 games again on ps5 or does the trophy pop after 1 game if you already have it on ps4? (Like with the 10 clean sheets trophy in Squad battles, which also pops after one game on ps5 if you did it on ps4 already).

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2021 at 6:40 AM, DColpa said:

I got it after playing 8 games in one session and my friend got it the game after.I guess it is like the milestones that you have to do (most) in one session to be sure to get the trophy.

I also got the trophy after playing 8 matches, my friend got it on the 9th match (he hosted).

• 2 months later...
On 17-4-2021 at 6:23 PM, valomek said:

How do you even join a co-op session on PS5?

On the main menu just press R2 to bring up your friendlist, from there invite them for your co-op session.

Good news guys, it seems this has been patched, just like the milestones trophy has been patched. I got the ps4 plat done a while back. And finally got around to playing co-op fut with a friend on ps5. After being mentally prepared for a long, dull 10 games Squad battles session, to my suprise both trophies popped after 1 game!

So if you have done 10 or more co-op fut games in the ps4 version, the 2 fut co-op trophies pop on the ps5, after just 1 co-op win. :D 

Edited by Barriebar17
  • Like 2