Ahmad-Zubair

Before you attempt Accomplished Associate

8 posts in this topic

Note that for some reason, both times I’ve gotten this trophy (PS4 and PS5), only the account that is NOT hosting the game will get the trophy. So if, like me, you’re using 2 consoles, make sure you don’t host the 10th game on the account you want the trophy on.

 

This only happened for Dynamic Duo, the issue isn’t there for Dynamic Duo and Fan Favorite trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ahmad-Zubair said:

Note that for some reason, both times I’ve gotten this trophy (PS4 and PS5), only the account that is NOT hosting the game will get the trophy. So if, like me, you’re using 2 consoles, make sure you don’t host the 10th game on the account you want the trophy on.

 

This only happened for Dynamic Duo, the issue isn’t there for Dynamic Duo and Fan Favorite trophies.

Do you need to play the whole 10 games again on ps5 or does the trophy pop after 1 game if you already have it on ps4? (Like with the 10 clean sheets trophy in Squad battles, which also pops after one game on ps5 if you did it on ps4 already).

 

Thank you in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it after playing 8 games in one session and my friend got it the game after.I guess it is like the milestones that you have to do (most) in one session to be sure to get the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2021 at 6:40 AM, DColpa said:

I got it after playing 8 games in one session and my friend got it the game after.I guess it is like the milestones that you have to do (most) in one session to be sure to get the trophy.


I also got the trophy after playing 8 matches, my friend got it on the 9th match (he hosted).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you even join a co-op session on PS5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 17-4-2021 at 6:23 PM, valomek said:

How do you even join a co-op session on PS5?

On the main menu just press R2 to bring up your friendlist, from there invite them for your co-op session.

 

Good news guys, it seems this has been patched, just like the milestones trophy has been patched. I got the ps4 plat done a while back. And finally got around to playing co-op fut with a friend on ps5. After being mentally prepared for a long, dull 10 games Squad battles session, to my suprise both trophies popped after 1 game!

 

So if you have done 10 or more co-op fut games in the ps4 version, the 2 fut co-op trophies pop on the ps5, after just 1 co-op win. :D 

Edited by Barriebar17
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.