Swiss Army Killer - Ghost War is Dead?

So I have seen a mixture of answers on other platforms saying that Swiss Army Killer does not work in custom matches anymore with a friend doing a 1 V 1.
Can anyone who has recently done this trophy confirm this is true? As I am so close to the platinum and i can not for the day of me find a Ghost War Game...

Happy Hunting and have a great Christmas <3

1 hour ago, M3RiTzUK said:

So I have seen a mixture of answers on other platforms saying that Swiss Army Killer does not work in custom matches anymore with a friend doing a 1 V 1.
Can anyone who has recently done this trophy confirm this is true? As I am so close to the platinum and i can not for the day of me find a Ghost War Game...

Never mind,
I manage to find some games! 

6 hours ago, M3RiTzUK said:

Just got the trophy a day or two ago. I boosted the kills in a custom 1 v 1 with a friend. Winning a match had to be done legitimately though.

14 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Just got the trophy a day or two ago. I boosted the kills in a custom 1 v 1 with a friend. Winning a match had to be done legitimately though.

Yeah i was reading that custom didn't work anymore but that seems to be on xbox from what i have read, i manage to get both the trophies in the end. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JJgamer4 said:

Do both players get the trophy in custom 1 v 1? I tried last night and I was the only one that got the trophy as my buddy didn't. Any insight would be helpful

I manage to platinum this game at last.

I hear it still works in custom 1v1, however i did it the normal way by joining games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...