ReCKerZUK

Swiss Army Killer - Ghost War is Dead?

10 posts in this topic

So I have seen a mixture of answers on other platforms saying that Swiss Army Killer does not work in custom matches anymore with a friend doing a 1 V 1.
Can anyone who has recently done this trophy confirm this is true? As I am so close to the platinum and i can not for the day of me find a Ghost War Game...

Happy Hunting and have a great Christmas <3

1 hour ago, M3RiTzUK said:

So I have seen a mixture of answers on other platforms saying that Swiss Army Killer does not work in custom matches anymore with a friend doing a 1 V 1.
Can anyone who has recently done this trophy confirm this is true? As I am so close to the platinum and i can not for the day of me find a Ghost War Game...

Never mind,
I manage to find some games! 

6 hours ago, M3RiTzUK said:

Just got the trophy a day or two ago. I boosted the kills in a custom 1 v 1 with a friend. Winning a match had to be done legitimately though.

14 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Just got the trophy a day or two ago. I boosted the kills in a custom 1 v 1 with a friend. Winning a match had to be done legitimately though.

Yeah i was reading that custom didn't work anymore but that seems to be on xbox from what i have read, i manage to get both the trophies in the end. 

Do both players get the trophy in custom 1 v 1? I tried last night and I was the only one that got the trophy as my buddy didn't. Any insight would be helpful

3 hours ago, JJgamer4 said:

Do both players get the trophy in custom 1 v 1? I tried last night and I was the only one that got the trophy as my buddy didn't. Any insight would be helpful

I manage to platinum this game at last.

I hear it still works in custom 1v1, however i did it the normal way by joining games

Can confirm custom games will work for all the kills. Did them with my PS5 and PS4, with the other account using the trial and inviting them and getting the kills.

I just got the trophy in standard. Queue up, then go explore/open chests/make you a cup of coffee and eventually you'll get put into a match. Usually takes about 7-10 minutes..

I had more luck to find a game early in the morning (EU) 

Around 9 or 10 AM 

Ghost war is far from dead.  

Very active lobbies quite a bit in the last week.