[EU] January Sale is up, 1000+ items

SiC

Just looked through it and luckily not much that catches my attention.. 

Overall, I don't like the prices of what I would want to buy (everything is at 30+€, and I don't pay that much for digital games, unless it's a special case like FF7R or P5R). 

That, and I'm avoiding buying to much now.. 

Said that, I may end up getting Tokyo Dark.. To join my VN backlog.. 

• Like 2

Nice, Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daugther is in it for 3€ again, I guess I'll buy it now. Also maybe Zenith for 5€ even tho it doenst have a plat (but it seemed to be good and funny in lets plays). Yesterday Origins is also on my wishlist with a decent discount now but I think I dont want to buy too many games at once... :D 

Still gonna check the whole sale tho if theres something I really want.

I must have bought too many games since nothing catches my eye, and I also feel like recent digital sales kind of suck... I expected prices to keep going lower but a lot of the games I was eyeing had lower sale prices in the past.  Good range, just not great prices for stuff I want.

It looks like it is that time of the year again. Time to play Cold Steel.

9 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

How is Trails of Cold Steel (the first one)?

It's good, but the first and the third game both end in cliffhanger and kinda meant to be played in tandem with their respective sequels, imo. Go for it if you don't mind that. Also if you enjoyed Persona 5 you'll probably like them as well. Though the first two look a bit dated and not as good in quality of life departmend as the third. Not bad by any means, but the third game really stepped up.

• Like 1

Just got 3 games:

. Timber Tennis Versus (cause it's almost given)

. Neighbours Back from Hell

. Grip - Deluxe Edition

Monster Boy and Celest are cheaper than the last Black Friday sale when I bought them. All other games from my wishlist had better discounts previously (Like Full Throttle was at 3.99) or the usual discount price, so no rush in them... 

Sadly, another sale where Speedross DLC for NFS Payback doesn't get a discount (I think it's been over a year since it has been on a sale promo). Damn, I really want to free those GBs from my HDD.

Nothing catches my eye, except for Yakuza Remastered Collection, which I would prefer to buy physical but I may give in. Seems like a very good price.

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

It looks like it is that time of the year again. Time to play Cold Steel.

It's good, but the first and the third game both end in cliffhanger and kinda meant to be played in tandem with their respective sequels, imo. Go for it if you don't mind that. Also if you enjoyed Persona 5 you'll probably like them as well. Though the first two look a bit dated and not as good in quality of life departmend as the third. Not bad by any means, but the third game really stepped up.

This franchise is on my 2021 list of games to play, along with Atelier and Persona, so I might pick these up. This sale is murdering my wallet!