So is the Bad Ending possible?

Ancestral_Spirit

Or could no one be bothered to play through the game twice?

Looking through the trophy list, it seems like all the trophies can be obtained with one playthrough apart from the ending trophies, where you either have to pick or the other.

Seems no one on this site has the bad ending, but 8% or so have the bad ending on playstation network.

Just wondering if anyone knows if this trophy is legitimately possible, or if it's just that no one could be bothered getting it?

It's currently on sale now.

Hi,

I just created a profil on the website to answer.

I have so much trouble with the ending trophies in this game, what an horrible platinum to get.

First I did the whole game, going for the good ending... I just got the levels trophies, didn't get the good ending trophy...

Then I replayed level 9 (tower level) again and went for the bad ending, completed level 10, got the ending and..... no trophy again !!!

I erased my saved datas and replayed everything from scratch, went for the bad ending and got.... the good ending trophy !!! Wtf

I just can't get the bad ending trophy, I tried to redo the good ending, thinking maybe it would unlock the bad trophy ? Nope

What a mess ! 

+ Is it me or there is no way to reverse the view on the right stick ?? ( it's a first person game and it's not possible, lmao)

I would not recommend buying that game, even for a single buck.

Edited by C-Cedric
  • Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 4:54 AM, C-Cedric said:

Hi,

I just created a profil on the website to answer.

I have so much trouble with the ending trophies in this game, what an horrible platinum to get.

First I did the whole game, going for the good ending... I just got the levels trophies, didn't get the good ending trophy...

Then I replayed level 9 (tower level) again and went for the bad ending, completed level 10, got the ending and..... no trophy again !!!

I erased my saved datas and replayed everything from scratch, went for the bad ending and got.... the good ending trophy !!! Wtf

I just can't get the bad ending trophy, I tried to redo the good ending, thinking maybe it would unlock the bad trophy ? Nope

What a mess ! 

+ Is it me or there is no way to reverse the view on the right stick ?? ( it's a first person game and it's not possible, lmao)

I would not recommend buying that game, even for a single buck.

Starting to sound like the game is a bit broken and not that much fun to play  xD

Yeah think, i'll give it a miss unless they fix those trophies.

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Yeah think, i'll give it a miss unless they fix those trophies.

Maybe they already did? Or are still working on it? Who knows if it will even fix both versions ? I can’t imagine still 0 people with the platinum without a bug at play since the Xboxachievements guide has been up.

Edited by EqualityEarth

1 hour ago, EqualityEarth said:

Maybe they already did? Or are still working on it? Who knows if it will even fix both versions 1f914.png I can’t imagine still 0 people with the platinum without a bug at play since the Xboxachievements guide has been up.

Well i just sent them a tweet to see if they actually managed to push the patch out or not, cos i couldn't find anywhere where they'd actually confirmed that the patch was live.

I'll post on this thread again if they respond  :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys I downloaded the last patch. I got the bad final (the one in which it is not necessary to activate the purple lights in chapter 8) and then concluded chapter 9. But the trophy is still not unlocked. By the way, I have to start the game from the begin or doesn't it work yet?

Edited by VictoryFanfare_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VictoryFanfare_ said:

Hi guys I downloaded the last patch. I got the bad final (the one in which it is not necessary to activate the purple lights in chapter 8) and then concluded chapter 9. But the trophy is still not unlocked. By the way, I have to start the game from the begin or doesn't it work yet?

I imagine the fix isn't retroactive, therefore you will likely have to delete your saves and start over from scratch.

On 3/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, HuntingFever said:

It took them long enough but the trophy fix patch is now live everywhere :)https://orbispatches.com/CUSA23320

Holy hell that's great news!  :D 

Don't get me wrong it's been a helluva wait, but at least it's fixed.

10 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Now for them to fix whatever it was that made speedruns in their other game (N Verlore Verstand) so impractical. It seemed like you have to do levels blind while facing the sky to prevent the game from freezing?

Errmmm what? I take it the game can't cope with how fast the players are moving and just craps out then?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2022 at 4:14 AM, EqualityEarth said:

Now for them to fix whatever it was that made speedruns in their other game (N Verlore Verstand) so impractical. It seemed like you have to do levels blind while facing the sky to prevent the game from freezing?

What was impractical about the speedruns in N Verlore Verstand?

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

What was impractical about the speedruns in N Verlore Verstand?

Allegedly the game froze on time trial 8(?) unless you face the ground the whole run (so you have to memorize the space, imagine Unfinished Swan’s minimal painting trophy with a time crunch 😬). But now, it seems that has been fixed too!

1 hour ago, EqualityEarth said:

Allegedly the game froze on time trial 8(?) unless you face the ground the whole run (so you have to memorize the space, imagine Unfinished Swan’s minimal painting trophy with a time crunch 😬). But now, it seems that has been fixed too!

I already 100% the game, but never noticed any of this.

Playlist of me getting 100%:

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1