Hello new here and very excited

Wildcat0728

On 2020-12-22 at 1:42 AM, Shua_J said:

Welcome. I too don't do the easy Platinum thing. (Nothing wrong with it...just not for me.) This site is a great tool for Platinum Hunters and there are amazing players for nearly every title available that are here.

Thank you! Yes I am very much looking forward to it. Nothing wrong with it at all. It depends on the person. But for me I enjoy games more when they present some type of challenge, and with that, Platinums should be challenging.

On 2020-12-22 at 4:58 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Welcome to the site :) You have a nice list of games there for sure. I can definitely recommend the Yakuza franchise, it's grown to become one of my all time greatest game series.

thank you! I can’t wait to start in the Yakuza series going to be so much fun, each game seems long, but that’s cool.

4 hours ago, iliya0212 said:

Welcome man, you have great and very respectable list, you make a a bit jealous 1f600.png

I think you are going to enjoy this site a lot, the community here is amazing and very helpful.

Happy hunting!

Hello thanks! I am very much looking forward to getting help for certain games. I also hope I can help when I can.

Thanks for saying my list is respectable. I am actually quite happy with it and enjoyed every single game. So hopefully the next will be just as good!

Edited by Wildcat0728