[NA] Holiday Sale | Ends 1/9 12AM PST

Neocarleen

1 hour ago, Nightstream88 said:

I would also recommend Nexomon Extinction if anybody hasn't bought that yet and wants a game similar to Pokemon on Playstation, probably about the closest you'll find on that one.

I will have to keep this in mind. Actually Google'd that exact thing not too long ago. Lol. But there's so much in this sale I want, that I don't know if I'll get it right this moment. :/

Well with my current vn, danganronpa 2, coming close to ending, might be time to take advantage of this sale for more.

Looking at Danganronpa Despair Girls, Root Letter and 428.

There are other games that are hard to resist, but I think I'll wait until the new year to reevaluate. My wish list looks good from this sale.

Ended up getting yakuza like a dragon, slay the spire, Fenyx rising gold edition, need for speed hot pursuit, observer system redux, Splasher and Sine mora ex. So that's more games I bought knowing damn well I already have more than enough to play and that i likely won't start them anytime soon ?

Edited by BrandedBerserk

^ Thanks

I said I’m not going to bulk buy digital games but these are tempting: 

- Doom Eternal (Deluxe) $30

- Ys VIII $20

- My Friend Pedro $10

- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered $5

also interested in Little Lies, but not sure it’s worth $10, specially with too many games to buy right now 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

This is my list so far.

Zombie Army 4 Dear War Super Deluxe Edition $20

Crystar $20

Ai: The Somnium Files $24

Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening Of Golden Jazz $4.79

Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story $3

Super Night Riders $2

Donut County $3.89

Gorogoa $4.49

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School $4.49

Yesterday Origins $3.74

EEv9Sr0.jpg

I'm interested in White Day as well, but damn do those trophies seem like a big pain in the butt.

Made a list of 40 games, knowing I won't buy anywhere that many, but knowing I will buy some.  We'll see if any PSN cards roll in for Xmas.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Ugh 40$ for trials of mana still.

Seriously a 25 year old game shouldnt go for that much money. No one asked for any upgrades to the games and in the case of SoM the upgrades made the game worse.

Well, i will keep waiting for a real price drop

Best I've seen so far was $20 for the physical version on Amazon during Black Friday sales.  That was surprising enough because it usually takes forever for SquareEnix games to get a decent sale.

Edited by ladynadiad

23 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Best I've seen so far was $20 for the physical version on Amazon during Black Friday sales.  That was surprising enough because it usually takes forever for SquareEnix games to get a decent sale.

?

But as a Canadian we have to increase that price by quite a bit. I will wait, it will go down.

• 2 weeks later...