Sonic heroes trophy

Ultraxian

Is there a way to get this trophy without three controllers?  Would me using 2 controls and 1 person using shareplay count and unlock this?? 

I know it's supposed to promote local play but it's a pretty dick move by sega buy their game then fork out £150 for controls to unlock a trophy 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It does not work with Remote Play and Shareplay at the same time.

Share Play user can only add 1 controller. You can't share play multiple users at the same time.

Simply you need 3 controllers or 2 Controllers + Shareplay/Remote Play Vita.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/6/2021 at 10:54 AM, Kishnabe said:

It does not work with Remote Play and Shareplay at the same time.

Share Play user can only add 1 controller. You can't share play multiple users at the same time.

Simply you need 3 controllers or 2 Controllers + Shareplay/Remote Play Vita.

What about if I use an Android Phone, using Remote Play, with 1 control (main account) and 2 phones (alts accounts)? 

Can someone confirm this? 

On 12/22/2020 at 4:28 PM, Ultraxian said:

Is there a way to get this trophy without three controllers?  Would me using 2 controls and 1 person using shareplay count and unlock this?? 

I know it's supposed to promote local play but it's a pretty dick move by sega buy their game then fork out £150 for controls to unlock a trophy 

Like others would say, you can do it either through Share Play or by using your phone to act as a separate controller. For instance, in my case, I have two controllers and just need to use my phone to cover the third. This is just my recommendation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harim_Abed said:

What about if I use an Android Phone, using Remote Play, with 1 control (main account) and 2 phones (alts accounts)? 

Can someone confirm this? 

Remote play is tied to one Device at a time.

If you remote play on your PS4, you can't use an alt to remote play on the same device. You would need another PS4 or PS5. 

2 Controllers+ 1 Remote/Shareplay

53 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Like others would say, you can do it either through Share Play or by using your phone to act as a separate controller. For instance, in my case, I have two controllers and just need to use my phone to cover the third. This is just my recommendation.

How do you use a phone as a controller?

8 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

How do you use a phone as a controller?

I just did it with 2 Dualshocks + PS Remote Controller app by Vulcan Labs (burner acc just in case) becouse i have too old Android for original app.

If you can you should use PS Remote Play app.

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

I just did it with 2 Dualshocks + PS Remote Controller app by Vulcan Labs (burner acc just in case) becouse i have too old Android for original app.

If you can you should use PS Remote Play app.

Thank you ?

I saw a comment on Sonic Team Racing guide mentioning the Remote Play with Phone method. I have just two controllers so I already had in mind to try to play with the phone, the thing is that I tried to complete a race in exibition and in adventure mode and in none of them the trophy popped; I was so set:
-This account (main): playing with phone using Remote Play App
-My 2nd account: playing with my normal dualshock
-3rd "Guest2" account: playing with my half broken DS4

I even put Sonic, Knuckles and Tails just few steps away from the finish line (so the race couldn't expire because of the 30 seconds timer when everyone but the last two real players arrives) so I could complete the race using my other devices, but no trophy popped, howw?

Edited by WhiterWhite00
I was trying to put my text in black but somehow it wants to stay gray. EDIT (2) I got it, just be sure you are playing as 1st player on the profile you want the trophy to pop, also be sure the 2nd and 3rd player are real accounts and not Guest Accounts
  • Like 1