Any tips for 100%?

Reminace

11 hours ago, Reminace said:

About to start this game while I'm dreading the collectibles any tips? Should I be get all the collectibles in each area while progressing through story or is it better to wait till the end just don't want any bugs any recommendations?

https://www.powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Follow this. Simple

• Like 2

I would suggest doing collectibles as you go- just bear in mind that a lot of story missions take to you to places where collectibles are/some aren’t available until you get to that part of the story mission. I would therefore recommend going through each areas story whilst picking anything up you come across and then quickly clean up the rest. Should take between 3-5 hours per region. I would highly recommend having a break after 35-40 hours and again 75-80 hours to keep you motivated. I love this game but it’s huge

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chris2804698 said:

I would suggest doing collectibles as you go- just bear in mind that a lot of story missions take to you to places where collectibles are/some aren’t available until you get to that part of the story mission. I would therefore recommend going through each areas story whilst picking anything up you come across and then quickly clean up the rest. Should take between 3-5 hours per region. I would highly recommend having a break after 35-40 hours and again 75-80 hours to keep you motivated. I love this game but it’s huge

Appreciate the tips are the collectibles shown on the map or is a guide necessary?

Edited by Reminace

13 minutes ago, Reminace said:

Appreciate the tips are the collectibles shown on the map or is a guide necessary?

Depends on what mode you play on! Play on the mode that has the most help and you won’t need a guide to find mysteries or wealth. Artefacts (white ones) only show up when you’re wishing 500 meters. You may want to refer to a guide for how to solve some of the more obtuse puzzles- particularly in a late game area that I won’t mention for spoilers