Colossus 4 - TA?

distressedjazz

I understand how this fight works as I have beaten the game once through, but how are you meant to beat this guy in Time Attack, because it just wanders where it pleases and never peers down into the bunker? Is this TA fight entirely dependent on the AI deciding to look into the bunker or am I just doing it wrong? Need some help

Shoot it with the bow at the beginning, lure it really close to a bunker. Once he is really close and you can be sure he saw you going into the bunker just ran through and get out of the other site. Now under no circumstance show yourself until he completly turns away from you and he will take a peek into the bunker you went. Should take around 2-2:30 Minutes. So you have 4 Minutes left to kill his 3 weakspots. More then enough time actually. But your not allowed to fall off, if you fall off restart.

Edited by Bossi15

At the beginning, go to the tunnel furthest away from the colossus and lure him with arrows from there. When he reaches the other entrance, drop off and enter the tunnel you were standing on, run towards the exit on the opposite side (where the colossus was close to when you entererd the tunnel). Now peek out with the camera without showing yourself (!). You can start running towards him as soon as he stomps with both his front feet. You should be able to climb his tail now and kill him. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I immediately ride Agro to the far mound (back-right when you turn around), enter, and run to the exit closest to where Phaedra started. I wait around ten seconds before emerging, and Phaedra is always positioning themselves to investigate the far entrance, giving me plenty of time to jump on their "butt bone." I've never had to lure them with arrows or anything.

It's also possible to jump from Agro directly onto Phaedra's leg, then up to the body, skipping the whole hiding thing. Very difficult to do consistently, however.