The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

I assume you'll be around for the next year to actually update this one, hopefully lol. So I'll make a list of some games soon and edit this post I guess. Cool that it is going to a good cause as well. 

Quick question, I might have overlooked it, but are both old games on someone's profile and also new games (at 0%) allowed to be added to their list?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I assume you'll be around for the next year to actually update this one, hopefully lol. So I'll make a list of some games soon and edit this post I guess. Cool that it is going to a good cause as well. 

Quick question, I might have overlooked it, but are both old games on someone's profile and also new games (at 0%) allowed to be added to their list?

Yup, for this one we'll actually be 3 people and I am rather active around here so no worries from that part.

So for this event any UR is allowed - old games and new games(I am still editing the post, site + laptop issues made me post this way too early). Completion percentage doesn't matter either since most of the times only one tough trophy makes a game UR. However only the new games that are still UR after 2 months from their release are allowed. That would be only fair, so it can gain a number of players and a reasonable UR percentage.

EDIT : Found the perfect game for my example : Crash Bandicoot 4 !!!! It appeared in October and it's a 3.23% UR platinum so it would be eligible :D 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yup, for this one we'll actually be 3 people and I am rather active around here so no worries from that part.

So for this event any UR is allowed - old games and new games(I am still editing the post, site + laptop issues made me post this way too early). Completion percentage doesn't matter either since most of the times only one tough trophy makes a game UR. However only the new games that are still UR after 2 months from their release are allowed. That would be only fair, so it can gain a number of players and a reasonable UR percentage.

Yep, that makes sense. I noticed a few games from the most  wanted list that I have incomplete on my profile, so that's nice motivation to get back to those at some point. Looking forward to this. :D

• Like 2

While I am here, I will post my list as well : 

1. Mount & Blade : Warband(1.09% UR) - 37%
  2. Mirror's Edge(2.93% ; 0.64% UR) - 55%
  3. The King of Fighters XIII(1.01% UR) - 91%
  4. Batman : Arkham Origins(1.94% ; 1.03% UR) - 14%
  5. Slain : Back From Hell(3.56% UR) - 12%

For games like Mirror's Edge and Batman Arkham Origins I added 2 numbers because they have both platinum and 100% completion UR.

@freddie1989 me and Arcesius were thinking of tiers in the same manner as the events under "Project Platinum" are. If I were to give an example, for Initiate you would need one AC game and for Long Live the Creed you would need all the games complete. Same goes here with tiers, the more games you complete the higher you will be in the tier ranking.

We will give personalized tier names in time (before 2021 at least xD). As for Hall of Fame games...yeah, they are supposed to be quite challenging even among UR games :D  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Maybe missed it but does stack give you any point? I was looking att stacking Darius

Yup, stacks are allowed. Autopops however are not. Stack is basically finishing the tough game again (Injustice) 

However a most wanted game counts only once. A stack of a most wanted game counts as a regular UR instead 

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

While I am here, I will post my list as well : 

1. Mount & Blade : Warband(1.09% UR) - 37%
  2. Mirror's Edge(2.93% ; 0.64% UR) - 55%
  3. The King of Fighters XIII(1.01% UR) - 91%
  4. Batman : Arkham Origins(1.94% ; 1.03% UR) - 14%
  5. Slain : Back From Hell(3.56% UR) - 12%

For games like Mirror's Edge and Batman Arkham Origins I added 2 numbers because they have both platinum and 100% completion UR.

@freddie1989 me and Arcesius were thinking of tiers in the same manner as the events under "Project Platinum" are. If I were to give an example, for Initiate you would need one AC game and for Long Live the Creed you would need all the games complete. Same goes here with tiers, the more games you complete the higher you will be in the tier ranking.

We will give personalized tier names in time (before 2021 at least xD). As for Hall of Fame games...yeah, they are supposed to be quite challenging even among UR games :D  

I am all good for the challenge but they are all a bit meh to be honest. I am not big on things like indies that look like they were made in 1995 like others seem to be haha

That said I will get round to The New Colossus at some point as I love the series.

Edited by freddie1989

This is a great event and I'm going to participate even though I'm not familiar with ultra rare trophies.I will try to come up with a list of games for the first tier in the coming days.

Also I'm very interested in learning which organisations are going to get the money.When is that going to be announced?

I have a question for the people who came swinging in this event.Wouldn't it be more strategic to go easier on the first tier to bag some money rather than list your hardest games right off the bat?

Either way I'm sure people will have fun.

Edited by pot1414
  • Like 2