The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

On 2021-01-14 at 5:22 PM, Mori said:

After abandoning Dariusburst for almost a year, I finally got back to it and completed the QUZ route without dying and without getting hit. This was definitely the most fun I had with the game, especially after that massive CS mode grind which consisted of 186 missions (some with up to 10 levels and more).

Next Shmup will be Ikaruga, though not sure if it will be on my Tier 2 or Tier 3 list.

• Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours :platinum:
  • World War Z
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Nice. Sad to see the game being hacked to death on psn! 

11 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

I finished Ikaruga! :dance: One most wanted entry down, four to go! 
Chapter 3 was absolute insanity clocking in at over 25 hours of practice alone to reach that S++ grade!

Ikaruga-20210115185132

1. Ikaruga (0.51%, UR) - 100% :platinum:
2. VVVVVV (0.36%, UR) - 0%
3. Splasher (1.48%, UR) - 0%
4. Badland (0.03%, UR) - 0%
5. Nuclear Throne (0.41%, UR) - 0%

Nice work! So how hard do you think this game is?

Alright @Mori, forget the ‘I want to finish SMB first’ Let’s gooo!

• Like 4

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 PM, Kishnabe said:

1st Tier:

Tennis World Tour (PS4) : 0.88% UR   20% Done

Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita) : 1.19% UR  88% Done

Penny-Punching Princess (Vita) : 3.40% UR  94% Done 

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4) : 4.38% UR 5% Done 

Rocket Arena (PS4): 4.57 % UR  28% Done

What happens if after the event started, the rarity has gone past the Ultra Rare Status?

Rocket Arena is currently 6.09% percent.

Edited by Kishnabe

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

What happens if after the event started, the rarity has gone past the Ultra Rare Status?

If it was Ultra rare when event started its fine :)

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kishnabe said:

If you added the game before it went up in rarity, the game still counts. You could not have known so many people will complete it therefore it is still counted as an ultra rare.

However you cannot add it as a new game for your list anymore .

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

First update from my part... 

I just "completed" my first game, Descenders! And I put completed in ""-marks because the current patch made a couple of trophies unobtainable.. I reverted the game to v 1.00 and got some of those trophies out of the way, but the remaining two would be a pain in the ass to get (even though possible), and since the devs are aware of the problem and will fix the trophies with the next update, I'll just wait... 

So while I cannot yet cross the game off my list (or delete it from my system), it's done :) 

Congrats.

So how is this game? I have it on my radar because I really liked Action Henk. Not too sure about it though. Or should I wait for one of your great reviews... ?

3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Congrats.

So how is this game? I have it on my radar because I really liked Action Henk. Not too sure about it though. Or should I wait for one of your great reviews... 1f601.png

Haha you can still read my review once it's up ?

I was worried it would be too similar to Pumped BMX+, which I did not enjoy at all. It luckily isn't. Action Henk is still better and more fun I thought, but Descenders can be a good time. I think it is a decent game, and I think if you play the game casually, there is a lot of fun to be had here. 

Unfortunately, it is one of those rare games where going for trophies can potentially make the game less fun. Levels are procedually generated (which is a good thing), so you never know what obstacle is waiting around the corner, and the game is basically a rogue-lite, so if you run out of lives, you need so start all over again. Now, there is one trophy for completing an entire run without a single crash / bail. And while not terribly hard, since you cannot practice the individual levels (them being random), you will be riding like a grandma on a Sunday afternoon. That's not how this game is supposed to be played, but the trophy basically requires you to play that way. 

The only glitched trophies at the moment are the ones with a cummulative element.. Unlock X items, get Y rep and complete 10 mini-boss jumps. Everything else unlocks just fine. 

I would personally give it a 5/10 in challenge, though I'm writing a guide and will probably rate it 6/10 not to piss people off ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grimydawg___ said:

Hey @Copanele changed some games I want to do, due to recent changes.  Also, after GT Sport, I don't want to see cars for a bit lol

Heyo, do you wish to swap a game from the list? Or focusing on something else. 

You can do one swap in your list, replacing one game with another. 

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo, do you wish to swap a game from the list? Or focusing on something else. 

You can do one swap in your list, replacing one game with another. 

Yeah change  Assetto Corsa to Disgaea 3 (Vita version)

Thanks.  I have the worst collection on PSN.  So, I'm gonna add some more variety of genres as well :hmm:

• Like 1