The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

I wrote above that I was going to wait for the developers to fix the unobtainable trophies... Yeah, I couldn't. I downgraded the game and quickly farmed 250k REP for the two remaining trophies. 

And with that, my first game is completed! :) 

• Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  • Neon Abyss
  • Descenders
  • 10 Second Ninja X
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2

As I wrote above, the game was quite fun until I needed to go for the more challenging trophies, at which point I needed to be too careful for the game to be much fun. But it's an alright title and definitely something I haden't played before (procedually generated highspeed downhill mountain biking...)

While our team is making steady progress in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (currently 67/80 weaves done), I'm probably going to tackle Neon Abyss next. I don't own 10 Second Ninja X yet and am waiting for a price drop. 

Keep the pace up guys! Almost 90€ raised already, and it's still mid-January! :D  

Good stuff congrats, finally joined with one completed game ?

3 hours ago, Arcesius said:

I wrote above that I was going to wait for the developers to fix the unobtainable trophies... Yeah, I couldn't. I downgraded the game and quickly farmed 250k REP for the two remaining trophies. 

And with that, my first game is completed! :) 

• Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  • Neon Abyss
  • Descenders
  • 10 Second Ninja X
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2

As I wrote above, the game was quite fun until I needed to go for the more challenging trophies, at which point I needed to be too careful for the game to be much fun. But it's an alright title and definitely something I haden't played before (procedually generated highspeed downhill mountain biking...)

While our team is making steady progress in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (currently 67/80 weaves done), I'm probably going to tackle Neon Abyss next. I don't own 10 Second Ninja X yet and am waiting for a price drop. 

Keep the pace up guys! Almost 90€ raised already, and it's still mid-January! :D  

Good job! I'm really glad to see that the whoopee cushion achievement didn't make it to the PS4 version of the game. On PC, you needed to pull a whoopee cushion from a crate which is classified as an extraordinary item that needs a minimum of 50k REP to even have a 20% at getting one...let alone the specific one needed for the achievement. Honestly, the idea of that silly grind completely deterred me from finishing the game 100%, but maybe I'll pick it up on PS4 at some point since it's a much more reasonable list.

17 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

BlazBlue is done, that's one game down out of five.

Tier 1

Akiba's Beat (4.95%) - 0%

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (4.30%) - 82%

BlazBlue: Central Fiction (3.59%) - 100%

Class of Heroes 2G (0.76%) - 0%

Trinity Universe (4.84%) - 0% -> The King of Fighters XIII (1.02%) - 19%

I would also like to swap out Trinity Universe for The King of Fighters XIII please

Swap recorded! Nice job with the Blazblue, I should really start that series one day.

Best of luck with KoF XIII :D you will love them trials.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Swap recorded! Nice job with the Blazblue, I should really start that series one day.

Best of luck with KoF XIII :D you will love them trials.

Thanks, and I'm just glad KOF13 only requires 200 trials and not all of them, even better with the fact that DLC characters count towards said 200.

• Like 2

I’d like to join the challenge,

Here are my 5 games for tier 1.

• Injustice (0.15%) - 78%
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (0.93%) - 65%
  • Blur (1.55%) - 20%
  • Far Cry 2 (0.56%) - 45%
  • Ultimate Fishing Simulator (0.0%) - 40%
Edited by neospoon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, neospoon said:

I’d like to join the challenge,

Here are my 5 games for tier 1.

• Injustice (0.15%) - 78%
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (0.93%) - 65%
  • Blur (1.55%) - 20%
  • Far Cry 2 (0.56%) - 45%
  • Ultimate Fishing Simulator (0.0%) - 40%

Why is Ultimate Fishing Simulator at 0% platinum achievers? Is that a glitched trophy?

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Why is Ultimate Fishing Simulator at 0% platinum achievers? Is that a glitched trophy?

It’s a fairly new game and the last trophy is catching 10.000 fish, also the player base is not that big.

In general fishing games tend to have ultra rare platinums

*edit* there is no glitched trophies reported so far

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, neospoon said:

It’s a fairly new game and the last trophy is catching 10.000 fish, also the player base is not that big.

In general fishing games tend to have ultra rare platinums

*edit* there is no glitched trophies reported so far

Ah ok :D so it's a mega grindy one! Never played fishing games (or fish in real life for that matter)

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

From how long it takes me to catch 1 fish in real life, it would take me forever to catch 10k...also that's at least 50k beers.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

From how long it takes me to catch 1 fish in real life, it would take me forever to catch 10k...also that's at least 50k beers.

The only way you'll ever catch me fishing is if you hand me a harpoon xD and let me go bananas on a mountain river. Beer sounds nice tho!

11 hours ago, Koro249 said:
  • FIFA 18 (97%)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (100%)
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (67%)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (59%)
  • World War Z (100%)

After some lengthy grinding sessions with @Mori I'm glad to report back. I completed my 2nd tier 1 game, World War Z.

Nothing to complain about gameplay-wise, but the game was quite repetitive and the grind was horrendous. Insane difficulty was kinda fun at least and the hordes could be quite impressive at times.

No more excuses, now its back to FIFA... 

No more excuses, back to Call of Duty: Black Ops III you mean? ?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

@Copanele I noticed it says I have used 1 swap. Do the swaps used before the commencement date count in that list? I was hoping to swap out one of my games from this tier :)

Ah maybe my notation was unclear :D no, you have 1 swap available. If you use your swap, I will edit that to 0 swaps!

This might potentially result in shooting myself in the leg for this tier, but whatever, no gamble no fun : I will swap Mirror's Edge for Darkstalkers

1. Mount & Blade : Warband(1.09% UR)  - :platinum: 
  2. Mirror's Edge(2.93% ; 0.64% UR) Darkstalkers Resurrection (0.78% UR)
  3. The King of Fighters XIII(1.01% UR) - :platinum: 
  4. Batman : Arkham Origins(1.94% ; 1.03% UR) 
  5. Skullgirls 2nd Encore(0.89%) 

I simply can't find motivation to play Mirror's Edge. Even more, platformers are my weakest spot in terms of gaming, so I will replace that with Darkstalkers. At least I have more chances to complete this one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Finally finished the first Game of Tier 1:

L7e7287.png

Congrats.

It’s obvious you’re doing some awesome platinum rain day but you still haven’t actually finished the game.

Are there rules for this @Copanele?

• Like 1