The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

6 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Congrats.

It’s obvious you’re doing some awesome platinum rain day but you still haven’t actually finished the game.

Are there rules for this @Copanele?

Ah I assumed the game wasn't synced yet (it happened before)

Ok, if the game doesn't have the platinum/100% then it cannot be considered as completed, sorry. Let me know if you got the platinum or sync-ed it @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

38 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Congrats.

It’s obvious you’re doing some awesome platinum rain day but you still haven’t actually finished the game.

Are there rules for this @Copanele?

Yeah its kinda complicated ? it would be ok for me, if it doesn't fit in the rules☺️??

I would still like to be part of the Event, it motivates me to finish a lot of Games Games from my Backlog :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Yeah its kinda complicated 1f605.png it would be ok for me, if it doesn't fit in the rules263a.png1f64c-1f3fb.png

I would still like to be part of the Event, it motivates me to finish a lot of Games Games from my Backlog :)

Soooo, it shouldn't be considered as completed? :D so i can re-edit the xls and the main page 

17 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Update number 2:

Second platinum for this event earned:

1Le0ea49.png

Nuclear Throne

My 1st tier now looks like this:

1. Crash Bandicoot 4 (3.33%, UR) - 17%

2. Splasher (1.48%, UR) - 57%

3. Nuclear Throne (0.41%, UR) - 100%

4. MotoGP 09/10 (0.57%, UR) - 42%

5. Dead By Daylight (1.78%, UR) - 97%

Big congrats! I checked that game on youtube, it looks charming AND painful xD Hall of Fame it is!

I wanted to ask, somehow I missed it the first time : You need to do one more Dead by Daylight DLC trophy no? 

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Big congrats! I checked that game on youtube, it looks charming AND painful xD Hall of Fame it is!

I wanted to ask, somehow I missed it the first time : You need to do one more Dead by Daylight DLC trophy no? 

Thanks! :D I actually have two left, i'll be doing those now that Nuclear throne is done :)

6 hours ago, GamFreak146 said:

Numblast is proving to be a lot harder than I anticipated. I think it's wild how good some people are at this game. One of the runs on the leaderboard was almost 11 hours! My best so far is about 35 minutes into the endless run which put me at level 37 of 50 needed for my last trophy. I started that game 11 years ago and dammit I'm going to finish it!

• Numblast (2.90%)
  • Joe Danger - Vita (1.68%) :gold:
  • Sparkle 2 - PS4 (3.39%)
  • Iconoclasts - PS4 (2.13%) :gold:
  • OlliOlli (1.63%) :gold:

Oh NOW I realized that you completed some games there and you are tier 2. Congrats, let me update all that.

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

I will swap The Last Guardian with Greedfall as i'm closing in on the plat for that one. It's 4.69% atm. Probably because of PS+.

Oki doki. Did not expect Greedfall to be UR.

8 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

My father has Alzheimers so I really appreciate the donations to the alz foundation

I will think about joining this, I just don't think I have the time to plat any URs

Is it £1 per UR? Or per game with UR? 

It's 1€ per game with UR. Exception being the games from the Most Wanted List which have different values:D 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@Copanele

Would it be possible that i start fresh in Tier 1 just with 100% Games?1f605.png

I don't wanna be kicked out of the Event1f605.png1f64c-1f3fb.png

Mmm I don't think that would be fair for the other participants if you just switch the list on the spot.

But curious, you are not planning to platinum the games on your list this year? I am not really familiar with Platinum Rain Day event. I mean you can pop those URs in June if you feel like it, nobody is rushing you!

And we are not kicking anyone from the event unless they cheated a game and got flagged because of it xD So you can relax on that part! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

Mmm I don't think that would be fair for the other participants if you just switch the list on the spot.

But curious, you are not planning to platinum the games on your list this year? I am not really familiar with Platinum Rain Day event. I mean you can pop those URs in June if you feel like it, nobody is rushing you!

And we are not kicking anyone from the event unless they cheated a game and got flagged because of it xD So you can relax on that part! 

Okay yeah thats true, it wouldn't be fair :)

Nah my rain day event will be in like 2 or 3 years?

I try my best to think about a Solution :)

Hey guys, just a heads up for those who are in the Participants section (Page 1)

If you really are unsure about your list, you can change it. Just PM me with your new list, to not clutter the thread with multiple lists, my inbox can handle it for now xD . However if you already earned a game from that list, you are stuck with that list for the entirety of the Tier 1 until you promote :D (unless you use an available switch OR reach TIer 5).

Also no already completed games on the list! Send me the list, I record it, then you can 100% the game.

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hey guys, just a heads up for those who are in the Participants section (Page 1)

If you really are unsure about your list, you can change it. Just PM me with your new list, to not clutter the thread with multiple lists, my inbox can handle it for now xD . However if you already earned a game from that list, you are stuck with that list for the entirety of the Tier 1 until you promote :D (unless you use an available switch OR reach TIer 5).

Also no already completed games on the list! Send me the list, I record it, then you can 100% the game.

So if I understand this correctly, anyone who hasn't completed a single game so far, can change all the games in their Tier 1?

16 minutes ago, Dzware said:

So if I understand this correctly, anyone who hasn't completed a single game so far, can change all the games in their Tier 1?

Yes. However this is only if you are still in the Participants tab. If you advance in Tiers the rules apply, no exceptions.

• Like 1