The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

Zumba (EU): Welp, Zumba ended up arriving a fair bit sooner than I expected, so I was able to start on it pretty quickly. Mostly done the non-UR trophies, which I should be able to finish up early tomorrow. As for alts, I have plenty of them in stock still, but chances are I'll still have to make some of my own since a fair amount of the alts I used last time have expired.

May end up using a swap on PES 2014 since I'm not really feeling it as much right now, but I'll see where things are when I get done with Zumba and I really do just have that left. As it is, I'd wanna replace it with something that's easy in its own right, and while I have candidates in mind, it would probably be better to save them for the next tier. :P

Edited by Walt the Dog

9 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

Three games down! If I never see the Atari game Tempest ever again, it will be too soon. I think the Tempest trophy took me almost as long as the rest of the list in the Atari Classics.

<snip>

Congrats on the Atari Flashbacks platinum! I started working on that game, but the Tempest trophy was too tough for me. Maybe I'll add it as a later tier game for some motivation.

• Like 2

If possible, I would like to use my swap for the tier to replace PES 2014 with Boggle.

Grinding through that online tonight and then I can refocus Tier 2 onto stuff I feel more like doing. :P

PES 2014 will likely reappear down the line, but I wanna get to a point where I actually feel like going through with it and Winning Eleven 2014 first. Probably post-Mugen Souls.

15 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Congrats on the Atari Flashbacks platinum! I started working on that game, but the Tempest trophy was too tough for me. Maybe I'll add it as a later tier game for some motivation.

It's definitely the hardest part. At first I was moving too much--but slowing down and taking things as they come to you seems to be much more manageable. I found joystick control to be better than d-pad since I was able to quickly flick to the side to clear the rainbow enemies and then go right back. I think I used something like sensitivity 3 or 4. I also found that tapping the shot rhythmically was a lot better than bursting something down unless one of the yellow enemies was closing in. I'm not sure how much time you put into it, but you can actually kill the yellow enemy while shooting from the slot next to them. It's only a 30-40 second level, but damn does it feel like ages. I had so many runs right to the end before finally managing to do it clean. With some practice, I'm sure you'll be able to do it!

4 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Tier 1

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer (0,04 UR) - 87%
  2. Trials Fusion(0,1) - 0%
  3. Nuclear Throne(0,41 UR) - 0%
  4. Dariusburst(0,41 UR) - 0%
  5. Super Street Fighter IV (0,55 UR) - 57%

9k.png

Crypt is pretty much done. I have done both Coda and the all char low%. The only thing remaining are the dlc trophies and I will clean them up over the next month or so. Next is Trials Fusion.  Beast! :)

Edited by Vergil

13 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Tier 1

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer (0,04 UR) - 87%
  2. Trials Fusion(0,1) - 0%
  3. Nuclear Throne(0,41 UR) - 0%
  4. Dariusburst(0,41 UR) - 0%
  5. Super Street Fighter IV (0,55 UR) - 57%

9k.png

Crypt is pretty much done. I have done both Coda and the all char low%. The only thing remaining are the dlc trophies and I will clean them up over the next month or so. Next is Trials Fusion.

Bruh

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Whee finally got myself into Tier 2 : Arkham Origins DONE!

1. Mount & Blade : Warband(1.09% UR)  - :platinum: 
  2. Darkstalkers Resurrection (0.78% UR) 1f4af.png
  3. The King of Fighters XIII(1.01% UR) - :platinum: 
  4. Batman : Arkham Origins(1.94% ; 1.03% UR) :platinum: 
  5. Skullgirls 2nd Encore(0.89%) :platinum: 

Batman Arkham Origins was super fun, I did the multiplayer a while ago(which was awful) so it was a matter of time until I did the single player. Definitely the easiest Arkham game so far for me(still didn't play Arkham Knight ), had a good time with it.

Now for Tier 2...I have 3 games planned: Art of Fighting Anthology, Blazblue Centralfiction and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I need to figure out 2 more games to add that won't completely kick my ass. Will update my list soon once I think of something.

You already have vanilla on your list. Do that :)

• Like 1