The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

And one game is down! Defeated, along with my controller/thumbs

1. Art of Fighting Anthology (4.59%) - :platinum: achieved
  2. Blazblue Centralfiction (3.61%) - 0% completed
  3. Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend (1.99%) - 0% completed
  4. Persona 4 Arena(0.39%) - 31% completed
  5. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (1.43%/0.57%) - 45% completed

Art of Fighting Anthology : Man, what is with SNK and crazy cheap AI? I swear they could turn a microwave into the Terminator if they implemented the AI for it.

This collection was mad fun, not going to lie, I saw the origins of Ryo and Robert, the karatekas that I first met in King of Fighters. But man...the amount of cheap moments and ways to bypass them was unreasonable high. This was less of a fighting game and more of a chess match (except Art of Fighting 3 where the AI is on life support).

I was initially fooled by the percentage completion of this game. I saw it at 4.59% initially , though  "heck yea it will be a piece of cake". No wonder I suck at math, it has very few players and there's actually only 72 platinum achievers (and with me 73 :> )

Special ode to the greatest villain ever : Young Geese Howard from Art of Fighting 2. He whooped my ass big time. A crazy man like no other. He was so cheap he didn't even need a super meter bar. Normally you need meter (or mana/ki/motor oil) to fire them projectiles and special moves. Not for this guy, he runs on unlimited supplies of Kool Aid and went "OH YEAH" on my ass.

The best boss. I hate him and love him at the same time. No wonder he whomped Jeff Bogard in his prime.

Anyway after this game I will need a break. Either do something else or play some zen/meditation game. I used up all my resources for Art of Fighting.

And I also have Persona 4 Arena oh god. I wish to see if ArcSys did an equally cheap AI in this game.

Nice. Its on my to do list also, whenever that is lol. P4A isn't that cheap. The A.I has same patterns and predictable. Of course you won't feel that way at first

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Nice. Its on my to do list also, whenever that is lol. P4A isn't that cheap. The A.I has same patterns and predictable. Of course you won't feel that way at first

Sweet! From what I know, Arcsys does quite the reasonable AI, challenging but fair...unlike SNK. I expect to get trashed around the first time I play it, especially since I am still getting used to the mechanics. 

Hope I can remember some moves from JJBA Heritage for the Future xD  the Persona system implementation really feels like the Stands from that game.

50 minutes ago, Copanele said:

after this game I will need a break. Either do something else or play some zen/meditation game. I used up all my resources for Art of Fighting.

I know how you mean! Considering a majority of the list I have chosen I will be happy if I can knock one or two off without ripping my hair out first ? 'Grats on your hard-earned and well-deserved plat! I vividly remember getting slaughtered over and over again playing King of Fighters many many years ago at the arcade, then again fighting games have never really been my forte. 

• Like 2

@Copanele I’m still thinking about it, although my plans may have just changed. I’m making shockingly fast progress on BBCPE and I just finished up the hardest trophy on the list. Complete all of one characters challenges. Tager was a bit harder than Susano was in Central Fiction but not drastically so. As crazy as it sounds I may be able to wrap this up this weekend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

@Copanele I’m still thinking about it, although my plans may have just changed. I’m making shockingly fast progress on BBCPE and I just finished up the hardest trophy on the list. Complete all of one characters challenges. Tager was a bit harder than Susano was in Central Fiction but not drastically so. As crazy as it sounds I may be able to wrap this up this weekend.

Lol there goes the challenge xD glad it went so fast. Grapplers usually have the easiest trials in fighting games... USUALLY! 

Then early congrats, will join abit later for online if anything. Will update the list later for everyone when I get to my laptop :D

6 hours ago, Mori said:

I want to change Deus Ex with Broforce.

• Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours :platinum:
  • World War Z :platinum:
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 :platinum: 1f4af.png
  • Broforce

Careful with that game, it generates extreme levels of manliness xD

• Like 2