The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

Great idea for an event, sounds like great fun. Definitely signing up, I'm excited to get going :)

1st Tier:

1. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (0.79% :platinum:0.39% ?) -- 0%
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (0.75% :platinum:, 0.15% ?) -- 12%

3. Stardew Valley (1.02% :platinum:) -- 7%

4. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (3.23% :platinum:) -- 22%

5. Injustice 2 (2.31% :platinum:, 1.09% ?) -- 11%

Edited by LMGhenry
  • Like 4

I'm in too. very nice that @Arcesius and @Mori donate money at the end depending on how much we play :):yay:I wonder who will get the money? I'm in awe what difficult games some of you others plan to play D::yay:

Tier 1

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 2.04%. Personal Progress: 15/17. 85%

World War Z 3.98%. Personal Progress: 19/36. 45%

Resident Evil Revelations 2 PS4 3.25%. Personal Progress: 7/44. 11%

The Last Guardian. 3.29%. Personal Progress: 0%

Puppeteer 4.32%. Personal Progress: 0%

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

So guys, I have updated the RULES, please have a look, I hope they are more clear now. 

The Philantrophy part is an extra sub-event added on this challenge for a good cause, you are not required to contribute with anything.

3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

So does a game like Kingdom Hearts 3 count for this? I do not consider something like that UR at all, but it would be a nice filler up for my first 5 games.

Yep that game counts. All-rounder and Risk-taker are both UR.

3 hours ago, Vergil said:

What about Dustforce? 

Yup, it counts

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

I am all good for the challenge but they are all a bit meh to be honest. I am not big on things like indies that look like they were made in 1995 like others seem to be haha

That said I will get round to The New Colossus at some point as I love the series.

I rewrote the rules abit. The Most Wanted list is ENTIRELY optional. I ain't attempting anything from that list either xD they are too nasty for my taste. 

58 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

This is a great event and I'm going to participate even though I'm not familiar with ultra rare trophies.I will try to come up with a list of games for the first tier in the coming days.

Also I'm very interested in learning which organisations are going to get the money.When is that going to be announced?

I have a question for the people who came swinging in this event.Wouldn't it be more strategic to go easier on the first tier to bag some money rather than list your hardest games right off the bat?

Either way I'm sure people will have fun.

The organization part will be covered by @Arcesius , no worries it shall be announced.

Tiers are to structure the players a bit. You can have one UR for the entirety of the year, nobody will mind, however it's only fair for the person who has 25 UR games to be ranked abit higher :D 

Other than that, there's no other constraint. You can add up 5 UR games where you miss only 1 trophy for the platinum or you can add up 5 Most Wanted games. It's entirely up to you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

For Warhammer and Djmax. I assume you guys mean 100%?

Yup that is correct. I updated the rule list, I hope I covered all the cases. Basically if it has an UR trophy (it can be a bronze from the DLC) it's good to go.

Also added everybody else. Mileski, I can not tag you for whatever reason, you are still in the Participant list there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Other than that, there's no other constraint. You can add up 5 UR games where you miss only 1 trophy for the platinum or you can add up 5 Most Wanted games. It's entirely up to you!

Haha sorry one more question, what if I already have the platinum for a game, but not the 100%, and the dlc has ultra rare trophies I havent obtained. Im specifically talking about Grand Theft Auto V where I have the platinum but havent attempted the Elitist and Masterminds trophies. Would I be able to include this in one of my tiers? Im not sure if youve covered this already but I dont believe so, from what I understand if you have 49/50 trophies required for a platinum that is eligible but no word on if you have the platinum but still need the 100%. Thanks very much :) 

1 minute ago, LMGhenry said:

Haha sorry one more question, what if I already have the platinum for a game, but not the 100%, and the dlc has ultra rare trophies I havent obtained. Im specifically talking about Grand Theft Auto V where I have the platinum but havent attempted the Elitist and Masterminds trophies. Would I be able to include this in one of my tiers? Im not sure if youve covered this already but I dont believe so, from what I understand if you have 49/50 trophies required for a platinum that is eligible but no word on if you have the platinum but still need the 100%. Thanks very much :) 

Ok wow that is super specific but yes xD if those trophies are UR they do count. It would be Dante's Inferno case here. 

As long as you get the trophy legit it's allowed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smzthyy said:

For the most wanted list, I’d argue that Tetris Ultimate (Vita) and Kyurinaga’s Revenge should both be up there. Interested to see if anyone would agree/disagree with that.

I don't think Kyurinaga's Revenge should be there because i don't think anyone can complete it. Same goes for Attacking Zegeta 2 for example. I'm not going for any game in the Hall of Fame myself but the games in there have the potential that a few people can claim the reward and i think that's good :)

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I don't think Kyurinaga's Revenge should be there because i don't think anyone can complete it. Same goes for Attacking Zegeta 2 for example. I'm not going for any game in the Hall of Fame myself but the games in there have the potential that a few people can claim the reward and i think that's good :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5490-kyurinagas-revenge/ThanatosNinja2 ;)

So, the idea of the Most Wanted games - it's not enough for them to be tough as nails, they also have to be quite infamous too (at least that's what I had in mind, just for funsies). For instance I never play racing games but even I heard of Asetto Corsa. However I have no idea what Kyurinaga's Revenge is. If lots of people know that game then yep it will go on the Most Wanted list.

Bear in mind that percentage won't be equal with difficulty. Injustice 1 has a way lower percentage than Super Street Fighter 4, but that's because Injustice 1 was given for free several times and a lot of people just didn't bother with Ultimate Battler. But in terms of difficulty it's reasonable to think that SSF4 is way more difficult.

Also no joke games like Attacking Zegeta xD the platinum has to be obtainable at least and not via bullshit methods. 

I will say that all of outward is a great example of a game for ultra rare trophies in a rather easy to plat game and the dlc to it is ultra rare too, I got a lot of ultra rare games I need to do but yeah.

For me I will say that all the ones below here will be my top ones to put here and they are in no order really as theses are games I finished already.

House of the dead overkill

7 days to die

little big planet karting

3d dot game heroes

dead rising 2

ziggurat

the technomaner

dead rising 1

Bound by flame

Singularity

Soul calibur 5

how to survive 2

zombi

Call of Juarez bound in blood

dead space 3

Doom bfg

Mercenaries 2 world in flames

I only have one game I can think of to do that I am somewhat nearly done with that being

AVP 2010

Edited by KANERKB

Count me in again, hopefully more gaming next year and less covid related crap.

Kcrack_Km

Tetris Effect - 0.47 (91%)

Trackmania Turbo - 0.60 (55%)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 2.38/0.62 (0%)

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - 0.79/0.39 (0%)

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time - 3.23 (0%)

• Like 2

Alright im in too. here's gonna be my list. And yeah i think assetto corsa should be on the list too :D Lets start this event off with some of the easier ones

1. Surgeon Simulator  ( 0.57 % ) - 48 / 56 - 74 %

2. Trackmania Turbo ( 0.60 % ) - 26 / 49 - 42 %

3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS3 ( 0.47 % ) - 5 / 33 - 16 %

4. Switchblade (  2.36 % ) - 21 / 33 - 54 %

5. Hunt: Showdown ( 3.43 % ) - 33 / 38 - 84 %

• Like 1

Awesome event - I'm in and here are my games (for now):

FIFA 18 (2.23%, UR) - 97%

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (1.54%, UR) - 67%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (0.75%, UR) - 58%

World War Z (3.98%, UR) - 54%

Shadow Warrior (1.31%, UR) - 0%

Edited by Koro249
  • Like 2

Sure, I'll join but I can't promise I'll even remember about it. Been wanting to tackle my incomplete UR games.

1. Trine 2: Complete Story (1.70% UR) - 5%

2. Darkest Dungeon (2.02% UR) - 83%

3. Yakuza Kiwami (2.99% UR) - 75%

4. Tokyo 42 (3.81% UR) - 15%

5. Shadow of the Colossus PS3 (2.50% UR) - 87%

• Like 1

I'm in, here's an update, after my May 2020 post in the previous thread:

Since then, I was able to snag 70 Ultra rare trophies, I'm actually surprised myself, this wasn't a  good year, at all, covid health and all that, but still:

I finished Dragonball Fighterz, did it legit, as  the fucking glitch was discovered too late for me.

Also Mortal Kombat 9, My Kung Fu is Stronger was  also done.

GTA 5, Devil may Cry 5, Just Cause 3, Wolfenstein 2, Titan Souls,   remain the same, as i just  focused on online/plus games.

Batman, Prototype and Dragon Quest Heroes 2 were started, but just superficially for about 20 minutes for a  Truetrophy challenge, so they're pretty much at 0%.

Grid 2019 is no longer an ultra rare, but whatever,  I only  need 3  trophies there, and one is the  infamous miles trophy.

New entries:

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT  51/56, only need to do the gauntlet and the 300 treasures, so really, just offline stuff,  it's pretty much the same as  GTA etc

Marvel vs Capcom 3:  43/47  high score hero and the   mission challenges, so again, offline, not that I'll be able to  get master of tasks rofl

LittleBigPlanet1 40/48  suddenly, thanks to a psnp user I was able to  remove all online trophies, can you believe it's more than 10 years that I have this thing around? The last obstacle is the Play trophy, and, ughhh.

Deus ex Mankind Divided 45/51 butchering of the story of Deux ex aside, I enjoyed the stealth aspect of it, I "only" need 5  trophies, yeah, tablet collector and the 4  breach trophies, I just need to find some patience...

Killzone Shadowfall onyl 2  bronze, we'll see how it goes

Gauntlet, also only 2  trophies.

Injustice, gods among us 45/51: I finally decided to get good and learn the game, and was able to breeze the battle mode, so much that I even contemplated getting paid to do it to others, so yeah, that should mean I'm confident enough for whatever remains (the star labs), it's just that it's gonna be a  long grind, so I'll  return back to it  when I've done other games.

Watch Dogs ps3: 19 trophies, look, I know I can finish this easily, it's just that, the game freezes every 15 minutes (real estimation), so it's quite hard for the wrong reasons.

Call of Duty WW2 43/51: I need to check if the mic I just bought  works, then hopefully someone can carry me on this nightmare or something

Doom (100%): all online trophies done, sitting at 28 trophies, only need the arcade and the main story gig.

Shadow Warrior 42/53, I really need to get this platinum for my ego, but, since it's a single player game, it'll have to wait.

For Honor, this wasn't counted on May, because I didn't thought I'd play it again, well nope, enjoyed it, and got the platinum, fuck Ubisoft and their obsession with collectibles, though.

Persona 4  Arena Ultimax 48/51, this is the same situation of Marvel vs Capcom, only need the combo challenges, it's gonna be so fun at my age.

I also got several trophies from Street Fighter 5, but, I don't know if I have enough time to learn the competitive side of it and finally reach Golden League, some cheap advice are welcome, I don't know, something like fucking up my connection and using Ken?

Edited by scemopagliaccioh