Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

1,635 posts in this topic

Persona 4 Arena, if it’s as hard as people say, will be quite the challenge. 

Having a sub 1 percent platinum added to your list is always good.

Quick question, I've been doing Ark today and have 1 dlc trophy left for 100%, already done the UR plat. This dlc trophy isn't UR. Is it possible to add this game to a later tier and then pop that one dlc trophy for the completion or not?

10 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Persona 4 Arena, if it’s as hard as people say, will be quite the challenge. 

Having a sub 1 percent platinum added to your list is always good.

The challenges are on par with SSF4 and UMvC3 IMO, maybe just a tad harder. I’ve got 4 left but stopped playing because I can’t be bothered starting score attack (which is where the real challenge is), definitely gonna pause-scum when I get around to it.

edit: forgot to say I wanna use my swap for Crash Bandicoot 4, would rather enjoy the ps5 version seeing how it has a free upgrade. I’ll do Devil May Cry 5 instead.

Edited by Kcrack_Km

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Quick question, I've been doing Ark today and have 1 dlc trophy left for 100%, already done the UR plat. This dlc trophy isn't UR. Is it possible to add this game to a later tier and then pop that one dlc trophy for the completion or not?

Damn xD sadly no, you needed to have the UR trophies unearned for them to count. 

19 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Damn xD sadly no, you needed to have the UR trophies unearned for them to count. 

No worries, feels kinda cheap to do it like that anyways lol. Figured it was worth asking though. 

On 23-12-2020 at 11:05 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

TIER 1:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III :platinum: (0.75%) ✅ (0.15%)

Devil May Cry 5

Kingdom Hearts III

Shadow Warrior

Super Meat Boy :platinum: (0.21%)

Money taken from Mori und Arcesius: €6

Swapping Ys Origin for Kingdom Hearts III.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

@Copanele Quick question: once I get done a tier, is there any kind of limit to how long I can take to come up with the next one? I ask since when I do Tier 3 and add Mugen Souls to it for my 700th plat, I would rather declare Tier 3 when I'm close to done with Mugen Souls rather than right away so that I don't end up committing to a list of games and then having no motivation to go through with them by the time I actually finish Mugen Souls.

Just now, Walt the Dog said:

@Copanele Quick question: once I get done a tier, is there any kind of limit to how long I can take to come up with the next one? I ask since when I do Tier 3 and add Mugen Souls to it for my 700th plat, I would rather declare Tier 3 when I'm close to done with Mugen Souls rather than right away so that I don't end up committing to a list of games and then having no motivation to go through with them by the time I actually finish Mugen Souls.

Nope there's no limit, you can decide whenever you feel like it :) 

I usually add TBD when you move to a tier but don't have a list yet.

Well, I wanted to get Limbo done before the end of Feb.  but that's not happening. I did get all the eggs and clear the secret area, but haven't  been able to get the 5 deaths or under run done. I messed up a few decent runs and then got frustrated and died early a bunch.

And Lapis x Labyrinth is still being stingy with the last drops that I need so it's been an annoying week of Ultra Rare clearing for me. Hopefully March goes better.

20 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

To be honest, I'm kinda inspired by this thread.  Yall are knocking games out one after another 1f605.png.  

A quick update on my end.  I picked Super Meat Boy back up.  Finished the game and cotton alley light world without too much difficulty, the last level of "the kid" warp zone took me over an hour though... guess it's only going to get harder from here.   The goal for this week is to get all the A+ rankings to open darkworld and get "The Real End",  If time permits, I'd also like to start working through squirrel boy.  

~TC

I'm right there with you bud, maybe just a little further along! That Kid level was fkn brutal, but he's extremely useful for grabbing the remaining bandages, and just all around phenomenal for the no death runs. Made it well worth the effort IMO. I've been using mostly him with a few minor exceptions for those, you can take a lot of shortcuts with that awesome double jump. Best of luck to you, I feel like we're both gonna need it for those Cotton Alley trophies 🙃 Can't help but feel my 36 year old brain doesn't have the quick reflexes quite like it used to 😂 But I'm determined nonetheless, practice and patience is key here! And breaks... lots and lots of breaks...!

1 hour ago, ScepticW said:

I would like to replace 探险家斯皮兰卡 / Spelunker World with Secret Ponchos.

Do people actually play Secret Ponchos online without a boosting group? I really enjoyed the little I played back in PC beta. I was more worried about it being something I'd never finish on my list due to an assumed low to zero player count.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, AuburnDRM said:

Do people actually play Secret Ponchos online without a boosting group? I really enjoyed the little I played back in PC beta. I was more worried about it being something I'd never finish on my list due to an assumed low to zero player count.

The game is completely dead, you'll have to find a boosting partner. This trophy guide explains everything you need to know: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9335-secret-ponchos-trophy-guide

Edited by ScepticW