Alright, one more game down! 

Tier 1

• Broforce
  • Neon Abyss
  • Descenders
  • 10 Second Ninja X
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Ld86db3.png

Well, this was a game... 1f602.png Honestly, the coop-playthrough with @Koro249 and @Mori was a lot of fun, and we were constantly laughing at the utter chaos we created, the jokes, the Bro's... It was really a good time. 

Unfortunately, you need to do the Ironbro-mode (Hardcore mode... each Bro only has one life) solo, there is no coop-option there. Playing through the game a second time, on my own, after having seen all jokes, after the novelty of the game had worn off, and having to be extra cautious not to lose too many Bros during the run was... not as fun. But the game is pretty short, so it wasn't too bad either. 

I'll try to get 10 Second Ninja X done, and with it complete my Tier 1 before jumping into Final Fantasy 7 Remake 1f601.png I already have a good idea of what my next Tier will look like. 

Well done man! I think I heard you say you were waiting for a sale on 10 second ninja x (like me) as there hasn't been any sales yet are you going to buy the game full price so you don't have to hold of working on finishing tier 1? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZoutjeNL said:

Well done man! I think I heard you say you were waiting for a sale on 10 second ninja x (like me) as there hasn't been any sales yet are you going to buy the game full price so you don't have to hold of working on finishing tier 1? 

It’s on sale right now if anyone else is interested.

Instant Indie Collection Volume 3 for a whopping €1.24. Absolute steal.

Includes 10 Second Ninja X, Action Henk & Stikbold.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ZoutjeNL said:

I'm not sure the best way to link store pages as I imagine most people are in different regions, but in the US it's actually on sale in a bundle for $1.24 with PS+ ($2.49 without).
https://psprices.com/region-us/game/955344/instant-indie-collection-vol-3

Edit: Sniped!

Edited by AuburnDRM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It’s on sale right now if anyone else is interested.

Instant Indie Collection Volume 3 for a whopping €1.24. Absolute steal.

Includes 10 Second Ninja X, Action Henk & Stikbold.

Thanks a lot! I didn't realise 10 second Ninja was part of a bundle. 

• Like 2

I'd like to swap Amplitude out for Hyper Light Drifter. Thanks!

As much as I think Amplitude is neat, I'm going to put it on the back-burner for now. Some of these later songs have much faster and complex patterns which will take me a while to get used to. It's definitely something I'd like to get done at some point, but it's the type of game I think I'm better off playing a little bit here and there over a longer period of time.

A few people have mentioned Hyper Light Drifter here recently and that's got me thinking about the game again. I did play it like 5 years back when it came out, but I never found a good reason to go back and experience it since they've updated the game to run at 60FPS. I feel like the dash challenge is going to be a lot harder now because I used a fairly cheesy dash tactic with mouse and keyboard back when I played.

I think I might focus a little more on UR games with plats as I've taken a bit of an interest in going for the A-Z UR Platinum challenge. Although, I'll probably save Q for last as I really don't want to go for Quantum Theory. It's also a bit more satisfying to see a platinum trophy in my UR list as opposed to the others. That said, there are still a lot of non-plat games I want to get through and I tend to be somewhat fickle when it comes to gaming goals.

Tier 4:

• Malicious Fallen (2.34%) :gold:
  • Amplitude (1.41%) ✖️ --> Hyper Light Drifter (2.36%)
  • JumpJet Rex (0.54%) :gold:
  • Thumper (3.47%) :platinum:
  • Skullgirls Encore (PS3) (2.02%) :gold:
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, ZoutjeNL said:

I think I heard you say you were waiting for a sale on 10 second ninja x (like me) as there hasn't been any sales yet are you going to buy the game full price so you don't have to hold of working on finishing tier 1? 

Well, I didn't know that I would be playing The Surge 2, so I recently bought 10 Second Ninja X at full price but have not started it yet ? I'm finishing Risk of Rain 2 today and will then jump straight into 10 Second Ninja X :)  

No idea how long the 100% is but hopefully I can finish my first Tier soon! 

If you get the bundle, I expect to see Action Henk on your Tier 2 ? I know you did it on PC! 

9 hours ago, LoAlexandria said:

This looks like a fun thing, yet i didnt get how to get started here tbh xD

Feel free to send a PM to @Copanele, as he proposed above, or myself :) But the quick answer is: Pick 5 unfinished / unstarted UR games that make up your Tier 1 and post them here.. that will get you started! Note that they will only count as complete if you get them at 100%, so DLCs need to be completed as well. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Well, I didn't know that I would be playing The Surge 2, so I recently bought 10 Second Ninja X at full price but have not started it yet 1f602.png I'm finishing Risk of Rain 2 today and will then jump straight into 10 Second Ninja X :)  

No idea how long the 100% is but hopefully I can finish my first Tier soon! 

If you get the bundle, I expect to see Action Henk on your Tier 2 1f62c.png I know you did it on PC! 

Awesome :) I hope you enjoy 10 second ninja x and best of luck with it! And I don't think I will do Action Henk again. It was quite fun the first time but I don't think I want to do it again on PSN. For Tier 2 I have already a quite excited and varied list planned so hopefully you think the same once I complete tier 1! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Koro249 said:

-- snip --

Dude, just start your own checklist.. ?

In all seriousness though.. congrats on finishing Tier 1!! I am definitely happy to not have joined you for BO3.. doesn't sound like an overall fun experience ?

Nice choices for the second tier, too (though I don't see Fifa there..?). Good luck with Nuclear Throne, go claim that bounty!

Looking forward to starting Vermintide :) 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

I will use my swap to switch Batman Arkham City Remaster for Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends. Finished the online today!

Update List:

1 - Batman Arkhan City Remaster (3.39%) - 0%  ➡️ Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (0.73%) - 34%

2 - Thief (3.83%) - 0%

3 - Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (4.50%) - 100% :gold:

4 - Extreme Exorcism (1.28%) - 100% :gold:

5 - Not a Hero (2.47%) - 0%

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

And with Hyper Light Drifter completed, that's the end of Tier 4!

Well surely did not expect it for tier 5 to be reached this soon, but congratulations! As mentioned, once you reach Tier 5, all limits are off (you still have to put only UR games though :P ). So, unlimited swaps and games :D 

• Like 3

Can I ask for a bit more lenience on the one swap rule? 

I just don’t like it all ?. I’ll be stuck for months on TIER 1. I’m even considering dropping out of the event so I can play games I want, instead of games I have in TIER 1 I don’t want to play anytime soon but feel forced to play just to stay in this event.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baker said:

Can I ask for a bit more lenience on the one swap rule? 

I just don’t like it all 1f605.png. I’ll be stuck for months on TIER 1. I’m even considering dropping out of the event so I can play games I want, instead of games I have in TIER 1 I don’t want to play anytime soon but feel forced to play just to stay in this event.

You can do it. I believe in you!