The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

1 hour ago, Thedah said:

Tier 1

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (3.26%) - 100% :platinum:

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy (1.20%) - 100% :platinum:

Rive (2.78%) - 100% :platinum:

Anomaly 2 (2.02%) - 100% :platinum:

Lost Sea (2.87%) - 100% :platinum:

With Lost Sea done, I've now completed Tier 1! This is a roguelike game where you explore islands to find artifacts and try to escape the Bermuda Triangle. You can recruit stranded crew members on the islands for special abilities and also collect EXP/gold to upgrade your character and ship.There are 5 worlds you have to get through and each world consists of 4-6 stages depending on your rolls and a fight with a pirate at the end of each world. It was pretty fun.

Also, do I have to decide my Tier 2 within a time limit? Or can I take some time to figure it out? I'm waiting to see if this session for Super Street Fighter IV I'm in to get the trophy where you need 8 players will pan out or not. I will know by next week or so.

I can assist with that if you are missing people. Just let me know the time and date :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thedah said:

Also, do I have to decide my Tier 2 within a time limit? Or can I take some time to figure it out? I'm waiting to see if this session for Super Street Fighter IV I'm in to get the trophy where you need 8 players will pan out or not. I will know by next week or so.

No time limit, you can take as much time as you want :) Let me know if you need another person for that trophy, I am also available

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vergil said:

I can assist with that if you are missing people. Just let me know the time and date :)

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

No time limit, you can take as much time as you want :) Let me know if you need another person for that trophy, I am also available

3 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I can help too. Just lmk @Thedah

Awesome, thanks for offering to help!

Do any of you guys have multiple consoles? I have PS now, a PS4, and a PS5 so I can have 3 accounts for this trophy.

14 hours ago, Thedah said:

Tier 1

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (3.26%) - 100% :platinum:

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy (1.20%) - 100% :platinum:

Rive (2.78%) - 100% :platinum:

Anomaly 2 (2.02%) - 100% :platinum:

Lost Sea (2.87%) - 100% :platinum:

With Lost Sea done, I've now completed Tier 1! This is a roguelike game where you explore islands to find artifacts and try to escape the Bermuda Triangle. You can recruit stranded crew members on the islands for special abilities and also collect EXP/gold to upgrade your character and ship.There are 5 worlds you have to get through and each world consists of 4-6 stages depending on your rolls and a fight with a pirate at the end of each world. It was pretty fun.

Which version of ssf4?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Whether or not I will play Devil May Cry 5 in the future is still up to discussion. I've seen the gameplay and honestly it does look really good. But then I look at the trophy list and see the same shenanigans again. No stackable trophies for difficulty and just playthroughs upon playthroughs. Though I did hear that DMC5 is more challenging and I think there's also less cheese stratts involved. So it does sound tempting. I will have to think that one through I suppose.

Congrats for that one! DMC4 is the worst in the series to platinum by far, just because of the obnoxious design and so much backtracking (and enemies that you can't hit, like Blitz).

DMC5 however improves everything 10 times over. The only massive headache there is indeed S ranking every single difficulty except Heaven or Hell, but it's nowhere as annoying as in DMC4. I'd say 5 is the best in the series by far.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Congrats for that one! DMC4 is the worst in the series to platinum by far, just because of the obnoxious design and so much backtracking (and enemies that you can't hit, like Blitz).

DMC5 however improves everything 10 times over. The only massive headache there is indeed S ranking every single difficulty except Heaven or Hell, but it's nowhere as annoying as in DMC4. I'd say 5 is the best in the series by far.

I like the Dmc4 Trophy list. In fact before it released i wished for a trophy list to do everything with all characters :)

I mean Dmc5 have basically identical. 6 playthroughs, S rank on all difficulties. And BP with all characters. So not so much different from 4 .

And Dmc2 is the worst in series!

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I like the Dmc4 Trophy list. In fact before it released i wished for a trophy list to do everything with all characters :)

I mean Dmc5 have basically identical. 6 playthroughs, S rank on all difficulties. And BP with all characters. So not so much different from 4 .

And Dmc2 is the worst in series!

Oh, overall yeah DMC2 is absolute trash. But in terms of platinum DMC4 is a huge headache xD just remembering Bloody Palace with Trish...I would rather not do that again.

59 minutes ago, Copanele said:

That actually sounds very promising. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Not really a progress update, instead I'm going to use a swap. Wheelman can go crash somewhere as Nascar Heat 3 takes its place.

1. Fuel (Rarest obtainable trophy: 2.71%) 95% (All other trophies are online) (Sort of :platinum:)

2. F1 2012 (2.78%) 71%

3. F1 2011 (3.18%) 100% :platinum:

4. Project Cars 2 (4.29%) 100% :platinum:

5. Nascar Heat 3 (4.12%) 64%

Mostly because Wheelman is horrible and I don't want to play it. Good thing is that I finally have another PS4 game on my list though.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

@Copanele, I would like to make my first swap and do Curse of the Dead Gods in place of of Bless Unleashed. It is an extremely addicting roguelite dungeon crawler and it is absolutely incredible so far! 

I would love to play that game myself. However, it just came out a few weeks ago and as such is not yet eligible for tje event :( games need to be at least 2 months old...

Sorry! You could work on the other titles and make the swap once 2 months have passed, if the game is still UR by then (which I guess it will be...)

• Like 1