Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

1,595 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, pot1414 said:

 

  1. Blur (1.55%) - 79%
  2. Zombie tycoon 2(3.76%) - 21%
  3. Littlebigplanet 2(3.23% / 0.25%) - 0%
  4. Battlefield 3(2.96% / 0.92%) - 0%
  5. SSX (2.40%) - 0%

 

Because of real life commitments I haven't been gaming as much so I haven't made any progress but that soon is going to change. LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. I want to swap it with ghost recon future soldier.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

 

LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. 


Just wondering do you mean in general lately or specifically in the past few days? I was just playing online less than a week ago. Thankfully I wrapped up the online but I still have some prize bubbles I need to get and it would be a huge pain to get some of them with 4 controllers on my own locally. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I would like to use one of my remaining game swaps to swap out Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3). I want to finish this game off soon before the servers (possibly) close down :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pot1414 said:

 

Because of real life commitments I haven't been gaming as much so I haven't made any progress but that soon is going to change. LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. I want to swap it with ghost recon future soldier.

I have heard that LBP servers are in a chaotic state, I don't know too many details, just that it causes a lot of headaches lately. The free swap is OK in this case.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Copanele said:

I have heard that LBP servers are in a chaotic state, I don't know too many details, just that it causes a lot of headaches lately. The free swap is OK in this case.

 

At this point I will probably never play ANY LittleBigPlanet game. I had an opportunity to pick up LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS Plus, but meh, just wasn't anything I was interested in.

 

Oh well. You can't do everything you wanted to do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zajac9999 said:

 

@Copanele Can you remind me, is it after Tier 4 or Tier 5 where people get unlimited swaps?

Once you reach Tier 5 you get unlimited swaps :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Baker said:


Are you sure? Wasn’t it after Tier 1?

Never been more sure :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t there no need for swaps once you reach tier 5 since you can put as many games on there as you like? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Isn’t there no need for swaps once you reach tier 5 since you can put as many games on there as you like? 

So, once you reach Tier 5, there's no more swaps or tier limitations. You can put 1, 2 or 30 UR games and remove them just because xD  (don't do that please, I don't like to constantly edit the main page). But yeah, Tier 5 is no rules land (except you still need to add UR games only), because you went through the pain of doing 4 other tiers.

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Copanele said:

Once you reach Tier 5 you get unlimited swaps :D 

 

Alright man, thanks for letting me know. Only 3 more games I guess then I can add whatever to the list. :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ugh, I can’t decide what I want my last 2 games in tier 3 to be. Here’s my partial list. 
 

1. Littlebigplanet (PS3, Rarest obtainable trophy: 3.08%) - 39/59 obtained 

2. RWBY Grimm Eclipse (PS4, 4.21%) - 96%

3. Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3, 2.81%) - 75%

4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PS3, 2.70%) - 70%

5. Rochard (PS3, 3.78%) - 42% 

 

Hopefully I should have the last two nailed down by the end of the day. Also if I manage to get my hands on a physical copy of the LBP GOTY edition then I’ll update that entry to go for 100%. 
 

:edit: Added my 4th and 5th entries and updated LBP. I guess 100% isn’t possible. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Also if I manage to get my hands on a physical copy of the LBP GOTY edition then I’ll update that entry to go for 100%. 


Just a heads up, the GOTY edition doesn’t include the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@GraniteSnake Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. 
 

:edit: And just like that I find the GOTY edition at a local mom and pop joint for less than $10. So I guess it’s 39/59 now. 
 

:edit #2: Updated my full tier 3 list on my previous post.

Edited by postofficebuddy
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.