The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Thanks for the belated invitation @Copanele.

After seeing Badland on the bounty list, I can see why @Vergil asked me about it lol.

Games:
  • Dark Awake 1f4af.png - 3.51%
  • Divekick 1f4af.png - 0.51%
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ :platinum: - 2.53%
  • Mortal Kombat X :platinum: - 1.70%
  • Singstar [NA] :platinum: - 1.10%

Just for the rarity, nothing else xD

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 9:37 PM, bcimbatman7 said:

2 more game completed in tier 1 (Wipeout and COD).

1.Wipeout Omega Collection ( 1.28% rarity) -  100% completed

2. SteamWorld Heist (Vita Version) (3.02% rarity)  -100% completed 

3.  Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified (PS Vita) (3.01% rarity) - 100% completed

4. Thief (PS4) (3.81% rarity) - 0%

5. NFL Madden 19 (2.61% rarity) -0%

I will use one more swap since I want to be done with this game ASAP (Fall Guys).  This is the second time I use a swap.

1.Wipeout Omega Collection ( 1.28% rarity) -  100% completed

2. SteamWorld Heist (Vita Version) (3.02% rarity)  -100% completed 

3.  Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified (PS Vita) (3.01% rarity) - 100% completed

4. Thief (PS4) (3.81% rarity) - 0%

5. Fall Guys (2.00% rarity)- 86%

3 hours ago, Cerlayjux said:

I would like to suggest Xcom 2 be added to the most wanted list.

Well been a while since someone suggested a game for the bounty list. Unfortunately i do not know anything about the game so I am waiting for other opinions from people who played/platted this game :D

6 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Gonna focus on TEW DLC's now and then think of a tier 2 list. Btw @Copanele, for tier 2 games to be counted, do I have to have entire tier list prepared? Like if I've decided on 3 games to be on tier 2, but still thinking of two more and I've already finished one of the three, would I have to give quick two suggestions to fill a tier?

Congrats! You can pick 3 games, start them and think of the other 2. Decided not to bother with that rule anymore, just so you won't be forced to pick a game you won't like.

I will update all the new stuff tomorrow for everyone else :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Next up... Maybe one of the games you see above? Maybe I'll give another game on my list a go..? Who knows 1f61c.png 

There is only one game that can be next. We both know it. You are just afraid of a truly challenging game. :D

Nice work again though. ?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Mori said:

There is only one game that can be next. We both know it. You are just afraid of a truly challenging game. :D

Nice work again though. 1f37b.png

@Arcesius congrats! 

Splasher looks dope, but also really difficulty with all these speedruns. Would you rate the difficulty way higher compared to SMB??

If i remember correctly, you still have some kind of slippy Minigame to do??‍♂️? 

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

If i remember correctly, you still have some kind of slippy Minigame to do?1f3fb.png‍♂️1f602.png 

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Indeed I do... I gave it a go two hours ago and made it over 2/3 of the way... Maybe soon! (Hopefully...) 1f636.png

Wow man, you must have been in the zone to get that far through! You can do it man, we will be here cheering you on to the finish line!! I can already envision you doing backflips once you make it to the end of the first half!

I'll just give a quick update on myself since I've been slacking on this challenge lately ? I'm a majority of the way through Surgeon Sim, only 5 trophies stand between me and that super sweet plat! So hopefully I will be checking back in here soon on my victory lap. 

I still plan to swap Bless Unleashed out for something, I'm just not quite sure what yet. Possibly Flinthook, but as of now I'm trying to pop this plat as my 10k trophy. So unfortunately I have no room left to play anything else til it's done. Oh the dumb shit we do for trophies sometimes ? Cheers guys and gals, keep killing it out there!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Freaking finally, I have something to update! ?

s7OOmyn.png

I just completed its full-game no-death run, and so, Splasher has been conquered! And with it, I claim the last bounty ?

Freaking finally you did a game ? big congrats, another bounty shot down. Might as well do VVVVVV too, there's 1 bounty left there as well xD 

I saw Splasher and yeah...good job again, a game I'd never ever touch xD 

1 hour ago, CriesOfFurya said:

I would like to switch out Frozen Synapse Prime (yet again because a shutdown was happening). I always ditch this one first as I really don't enjoy it too much xD

The new game will be Switchblade.

Are there issues with the servers? If the game has a server shutdown you can only do the single player part and it will count as finished, in case you don't want to spend a swap

I saw that you did UR trophies for this game so it would be ok.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Freaking finally you did a game 1f602.png big congrats, another bounty shot down. Might as well do VVVVVV too, there's 1 bounty left there as well xD 

I saw Splasher and yeah...good job again, a game I'd never ever touch xD 

Are there issues with the servers? If the game has a server shutdown you can only do the single player part and it will count as finished, in case you don't want to spend a swap

I saw that you did UR trophies for this game so it would be ok.

Switchblade will be shutting down on the 1.06 (potentially). The Devs didn't 100% make their minds up though.... ??‍♂️