The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

I'll join this too, please. I've got like 60+ UR plats / 100% to knock out and could use the extra motivation.

I'm gonna start relatively easy for Tier 1 and save some of the grindier games for later.

Tier 1
Fire Pro Wrestling World     96%     (1.26%)
Lapis X Labyrinth                53%     (2.84%)
Limbo PS3                          42%     (3.83%)

Skullgirls PS3                       9%     (4.14%)
Transformers Devastation  10%     (0.92%)

Considering how many heavy hitters have joined this, I feel a little strange joining this as I have only 1 UR plat and 31 UR trophies to my name. I have to challenge myself so, 2021 seems like a good time to try.

1. Knytt Underground - 2.08% ? - 4% Completion
  2. Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - 4.62% :platinum: / 0.90% ? - 76% Completion
  3. Hand of Fate - 2.14% :platinum: / 0.75% ? - 56% Completion
  4. Neon Chrome - 2.01% ? - 26% Completion
  5. flOw (PS4) - 2.60% ? - 45% Completion
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hello everyone! It's one of your co-hosts here :) I really am overwhelmed by the positive feedback and great reception this even has had so far... already lots of participants, and great games on your lists! So already now, thanks a lot to all of you for participating! 

Remember that any game you choose needs to be completed 100% (i.e. including all DLC) for it to count for this event! 

As far as I could tell, we have already 4 players chasing Crypt of the NecroDancer on their first tier... Damn guys, not messing around, mhm? 1f605.png I also see a few players already putting all their hardest games (or at least many fromt he Bounty list) in their first tier. Remember that you cannot advance to the second tier before having finished the first one! So it might be a good idea to also choose more manageable games alongside extreme ones for each tier. But you do as you see fit, of course! 

Now, I will create a google doc that will eventually be linked to on the OP, tracking down each participant's progress and list of comitted games for each tier. Remember that you can change your list entirely until 01.01.2021, but afterwards only get one game swap per tier. If you decide to swap a game / change your list before the end of the year, please tag me in this event just to make sure I see the post :)

As for the organizations... @Mori and myself weren't sure how many people would participate, and what sum would come together. I think it's safe to say that we might reach the upper cap, so two organizations should definitely be realistic... We will try to announce our picks by the first quarter of 2021!  

I will post my own list a bit later. You all have a fantastic weekend! 

I had few of the games halfway done so was best to pick em and wanna finish those. They have been on my list for a awhile. I personally don't see myself doing more than Tier 1. So im glad if i can finish it :)

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 7:34 AM, Copanele said:

Oki doki, added. 

@scemopagliaccioh @KANERKB please pick only 5. Whichever you wish :D you can pick another 5 once you finished the first batch. Unless you are still deciding. 

am not sure I can pick as I have only about 2 or 3 games that are ultra rare plats and so on, but if I do have the whole of 2021 to do them then I would go for

Tier.1

AVP 2010

white day

Far cry 2

Red dead redemption 1

Medal of honor 2010

Edited by KANERKB

@Arcesius Is it okay to swap in a game after you already completed it?  Starting the new year I’ll be attempting my nemesis 100% profile blocker game again. You know which game it is ?. Don’t want to put in a Tier until I finish it, because I might never get it.

Edit: I also expect Pier Solar on your list ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

@Arcesius Is it okay to swap in a game after you already completed it?  Starting the new year I’ll be attempting my nemesis 100% profile blocker game again. You know which game it is 1f601.png. Don’t want to put in a Tier until I finish it, because I might never get it.

I'll shoot an answer until Arcesius comes back xD Before 1st of January you can swap in as much as you want, even the entire list. When the event starts, you can swap 1 game from your list per tier. Once you reach tier 2, you can do another swap (swaps are stackable)

Unless you wish to add a game that you already completed these days?

Of course if Arcesius knows exactly what game you've been talking about and if it's a particular situation, then ignore my reply hahah.

I would love to sign up for this event please!  

My tier 1 list

1.  Fallen Legion:  Flames of Rebellion (1.92%)

2.  Torment:  Tides of Numenera (1.59%)

3.  The Flame in the Flood (1.97%)

4.  Wasteland 2: Directors Cut (NA version) (1.75%)

5.  The Forest (4.37%)

If I get through this tier then I definitely have ambitious plans to return back to Star Ocean 4 in a future tier ^_^ 

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

I'll shoot an answer until Arcesius comes back xD Before 1st of January you can swap in as much as you want, even the entire list. When the event starts, you can swap 1 game from your list per tier. Once you reach tier 2, you can do another swap (swaps are stackable)

Unless you wish to add a game that you already completed these days?

Of course if Arcesius knows exactly what game you've been talking about and if it's a particular situation, then ignore my reply hahah.

Let me explain it a bit more precise.

So I’ll be attempting a UR game that’s currently not in my Tier 1 list. I only need one trophy to finish the game but I’ve been stuck on it for a year now. I don’t want to put it in Tier 1 because the chance is very high I can’t complete it. But hopefully when I do get it, I want to swap that completed game into my Tier 1 list for something I haven’t completed yet. 

So basically putting a game in Tier 1 after I already completed it...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

Sign me up too, I'm glad to see the money going to a good cause ?

Tier 1

Dandara (2.86%) - 51%

Frozen Synapse Prime (2.23%) - 57%

Super Time Force Ultra (2.41%) - 71%

Nascar 14 (1.54%) - 82%

Nascar Heat 3 (4.36%) - Not Started

33 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Let me explain it a bit more precise.

So I’ll be attempting a UR game that’s currently not in my Tier 1 list. I only need one trophy to finish the game but I’ve been stuck on it for a year now. I don’t want to put it in Tier 1 because the chance is very high I can’t complete it. Buy hopefully when I do get it, I want to swap that completed game into my Tier 1 list for something I haven’t completed yet. 

So basically putting a game in Tier 1 after I already completed it...

Oh now I understand. 

Ok, that...is a particular situation. Will have a "board meeting" xD about that

6 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Maybe add need for speed and dirt rally 2.0 to the most wanted list? 

I'd say Dirt Rally 1 would make more sense. Dirt 2.0 is pretty easy (even though I've yet to plat it) but Rally is brutal. 

For Need for Speed, do you mean the 2015 version? It's the one that would make the most sense with the Prestige challenges

5 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Dirt 2.0 is pretty easy (even though I've yet to plat it) but Rally is brutal.

Hell no xD Dirt 2.0 has absolutely brutal Colin McRae DLC which makes it one of the hardest racing games to finish 100%.

(Just FYI: This event requires 100% with all games you submit.)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I'd say Dirt Rally 1 would make more sense. Dirt 2.0 is pretty easy (even though I've yet to plat it) but Rally is brutal. 

For Need for Speed, do you mean the 2015 version? It's the one that would make the most sense with the Prestige challenges

The guy above pretty much answered regarding dirt 2.0 and yeah i'm on about the one with prestige mode. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

Just my 2 cents but I think you shouldn’t overdo it with the most wanted list. You could easily add 20+ more difficult games. Wasn’t the list supposed to be about infamous UR games?  

I personally would make it a top 10 list. 

On 12/25/2020 at 6:24 PM, Floriiss said:

I would like to join this event. I think it's a great initiative that you guys donate to charity based on completed UR games, so props to that!

Tier 1

1. Street Fighter V (1.17%) - 71%

2. Koihime Enbu (1.49%) - 0%

3. Devil May Cry 4 (2.73%) - 0%

4. Splasher (1.47%) - 0%

5. Jamestown+ (1.17% ; 0.84%) - 0%

I was expecting Syndicate to be on your list mate.My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yep, it's under "Event structure and ranking " , first rule!!

Completing the game is MANDATORY!!!!!111 xD That also includes Crypt of the Necrodancer and other sweet games<3 

It will not be a top 10 list, but I don't think NFS and Dirt Rally should be added either. The list might be still updated later on, it's not a definite list.

Thanks for the Info, i don't know how i missed that ?? well time to overthink my Games, but at first i just swap Cod ghosts with the fight???

1 minute ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Thanks for the Info, i don't know how i missed that 1f643.png1f605.png well time to overthink my Games, but at first i just swap Cod ghosts with the fight1f605.png1f64f-1f3fb.png

Oh yeah, you can swap whatever you desire until 2021 xD careful to not stunlock yourself with some nasty games hahah

• Like 1

@Arcesius I swapped out Tetraminos and replaced it with Super Rude Bear Resurrection. Didn’t realise that it’s now an UR plat. 

I also want to mention that it will end up losing its Ultra Rare status once I get the platinum. It’s still eligible though, right? If not then I will just stick with Tetraminos.