The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

14 minutes ago, Eqill5 said:

My Tier 2 list, the platformer extravaganza! Really looking forward to playing through this fine selection of games! I have made a start on Dustforce and have began SS ranking the levels. It’s well paced and so far a lot of fun! Thanks for the recommendation @Smzthyy

Honestly if I can finish this tier before the end of the year I’ll be really happy, but we’ll see how it goes!

Tier 2:

Dustforce (0.36%) - 14%

Super Meat Boy (0.23%) - 0%

Rain World (2.91%) - 0%

Super Rude Bear Resurrection (4.92%) - 0%

Splasher (2.56%) - 0%

Great list! Super Rude Bear is criminally underplayed even though it's definitely not perfect. I have faith that you'll be able to get through these!

• Like 2

Good luck on RRR dude. Almost done with BBCSE. Finally got ‘turn unlimited’ which should make the grind for the last 3 items in abyss mode trivial. Hopefully it doesn’t take as long as it did on the Vita version. I basically spent a whole day grinding the last 5 items in that version. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

You were so close to getting the online trophies for that one, damn xD kinda annoyed that it's the only game in the KoF list with unobtainable trophies, but I heard it wasn't that great either way.

Shame about that, at least I can eventually have all the KoF games on my profile even if one of them is not 100%. Got to take my small victories where I can lol.

Making a swap because of today's announcement of multiple server closures in the NFS series.

Tier 2:

I'm also one trophy away from completing Little Deviants. I'm currently at 25/30 gold spaceships and slowly losing motivation. The levels I have left are: Corridor Calamity, Tower of Boing, Neutron Nudger, Cannon Codes and Manic Melter - these will be an absolute pain in the ass to complete! Hoping to knock this game out this coming week..

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Making a swap because of today's announcement of multiple server closures in the NFS series.

Tier 2:

I'm also one trophy away from completing Little Deviants. I'm currently at 25/30 gold spaceships and slowly losing motivation. The levels I have left are: Corridor Calamity, Tower of Boing, Neutron Nudger, Cannon Codes and Manic Melter - these will be an absolute pain in the ass to complete! Hoping to knock this game out this coming week..

Could you post a link please, just so I see which servers are shutting down? If it's a server shutdown, the swap is free if you want to knock that game off.

I will also update the main page.

9 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Tier 5

Congrats for reaching Tier 5 !!! Now it's time to run wild xD 

I can't open the Spoilers tag, site won't let me unfortunately. But you can just post whenever you got a platinum/100% and I will update the excel/main page :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Could you post a link please, just so I see which servers are shutting down?

https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/np6uig/sun_is_setting_on_some_older_nfs_titles_its_not/

Starting May 31st 2021, Need for Speed Carbon, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Shift, Need for Speed Shift 2: Unleashed and Need for Speed The Run will be removed from digital storefronts and you will no longer be able to purchase them. In-game stores will also be closed from May 31st. This is in preparation for the retirement of the online services for these titles which will happen on August 31st 2021.

Carbon is the only game without a trophy list.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

Congrats for reaching Tier 5 !!! Now it's time to run wild xD 

I can't open the Spoilers tag, site won't let me unfortunately. But you can just post whenever you got a platinum/100% and I will update the excel/main page :D 

Thanks! ? Sorry about the spoiler tag! I'm having trouble opening it too. :facepalm: I'll remove it for now since the list isn't all that long anyway.

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1