The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

38 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Yeah I used one swap to replace polybius with  wasteland 3 just a few hours before I posted it. 

You are right, I totally missed your post. Terribly sorry, weekend is hitting me big time xD 

Mega congrats for the platinum:D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Little Deviants isn't possible anymore because of the message app closure so it will be swapped for Wargroove.

It can't be played at all anymore? Or just platinum?

Because it became completely unplayable, you can freely swap it. If it has dead multiplayer, you can complete only the single player part (as long as it has an UR trophy)

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

It can't be played at all anymore? Or just platinum?

Because it became completely unplayable, you can freely swap it. If it has dead multiplayer, you can complete only the single player part (as long as it has an UR trophy)

Just 1 trophy is unobtainable. I have not started it yet and won't do it when the platinum isn't possible.

Just now, Danny_Johansen said:

Just 1 trophy is unobtainable. I have not started it yet and won't do it when the platinum isn't possible.

Ah, understandable.

Actually that's a good case that I didn't think of. If you put a game on your list and it suddenly gets an unobtainable trophy, you can swap it free of charge. Wouldn't be fair to consume a swap for something you can't control.

Wargroove is in, then :) 

Right so I'm going to make use of my 2nd swap here, as SAO will just take way too long. So instead, I have Car Mechanic Sim with a 4.76% plat percentage

Full Tier:

1. F1 2013 (3.33%) 90%
  2. Grid Autosport (2.03%) 93%
  3. Tour de France 2014 (2.11%) 100% :platinum:
  4. Nascar Heat 4 (4.13%) 100% :platinum:
  5. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (1.64%) 24% Car Mechanic Simulator (4.76%) 5%
Edited by Berendsapje
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

I'd love to tell you guys how much I enjoyed my time with n++... Unfortunately, all I can say is "what a pain in the ass that was" 1f644.png 

I am so waiting for the review of this game xD I checked some gameplay when you started it and I was "oh look another game that would make me question my own existence"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hey, but at least it's a short game, right? WRONG. Counting all Intro levels, the required coop- and race-levels, all n++ and n++ legacy levels required for the platinum, you need to complete a whopping 1'435 levels.

Let's be glad that it doesn't have the same achievement list as PC! You have to do absolutely everything to get 100% on PC which takes players hundreds of hours. Regardless, good job and hope you enjoy the next one more! I've had my eye on Wuppo, but haven't been able to bring myself to start it up. 

1 hour ago, AuburnDRM said:

Let's be glad that it doesn't have the same achievement list as PC! You have to do absolutely everything to get 100% on PC which takes players hundreds of hours. Regardless, good job and hope you enjoy the next one more! I've had my eye on Wuppo, but haven't been able to bring myself to start it up. 

Haha yeah I've heard... I don't test games on alternate accounts or anything, so it is hit or miss sometimes for me... In this case, I didn't enjoy the game too much, so I really am glad that the platinum requirements are as they are ? 

I heard that even on PS4 you needed to beat all coop levels as well for the plat initially... Fortunately only 50 levels are required now. 

Btw, shout-out to @Mori for helping me with those via SharePlay :) After spending over an hour on those 50 levels to get them done for me, it only took us 30-40 minutes to get them done for him. The lag is definitely noticeable, which didn't make things easier... 

4 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

L05d141.png

Wuppo - (0.71%)

Score: 7/10 

Difficulty 8/10 

As for difficulty, I'll admit that I underestimated this game thinking it would be a no effort sort of thing considering about 15 of the 19 bosses are easy but there was a bit too much rng on some of the later ones which made this more of a hassle than I thought initially. The hardest trophy requires you to beat boss rush mode which consists of 19 bosses with nothing but your base weapon and without buying anything from the shop but here's where things get interesting, the console version never received the same patch as pc so we're stuck with a harder version. On console boss rush is set to hard, you start off with 100 health and only have a single healing item whereas on pc you can select difficulty and have 3 healing items at your disposal but thankfully there's an exploit that starts you off with 200 health which makes this doable but still challenging. Took me about 8 -10 hours of practice but overall I'm satisfied with my run and damn near got it done without using my healing item. This would be very fucking hard if there was no exploit and with the amount of random shit present on the last few bosses, I wouldn't even bother.

It really is nice to hear that people like this game... I would not have known of its existence if not for this event, so hopefully I'll enjoy it as well! 

I mean.. the Boss Rush can't be worse than Hollow Knight's P5, right? right? ?

Congrats on getting it done! :) 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

It really is nice to hear that people like this game... I would not have known of its existence if not for this event, so hopefully I'll enjoy it as well! 

I mean.. the Boss Rush can't be worse than Hollow Knight's P5, right? right? 1f636.png

Congrats on getting it done! :) 

Yeah its definitely a weird one but overall the gameplay is solid. Biggest gripe is by far the objectives in story mode, they don't hold your hand whatsoever and some of the puzzles in order to advance the story aren't easy to figure out. You'll likely need to check a guide every now and then just to know where to go or what to do. Oh and then there's the pace killer when you have to wait 2 minutes for public transportation and actually wait in line to get in... 

I haven't done hollow knight but I did watch the pantheon trophy and if you mean legit then no I don't think wuppo is harder despite still being an annoying one. About 98% of the run is piss it's really just those last few where you need some practice and strats. If we're talkin legit for both games tho I gotta hand it to wuppo but for the wrong reasons... bullshit rng patterns where taking damage cannot be avoided no matter how good you are not sure if that's present in hollow knight as well but yeah I'm very curious to know if anyone has actually done wuppo without the health exploit. Thanks by the way ??

Edited by BrandedBerserk

1 minute ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I haven't done hollow knight but I did watch the pantheon trophy and if you mean legit then no I don't think wuppo is harder despite still being an annoying one. About 98% of the run is piss it's really just those last few where you need some practice and strats. If we're talkin legit for both games tho I gotta hand it to wuppo but for the wrong reasons... bullshit rng patterns where taking damage cannot be avoided no matter how good you are not sure if that's present in hollow knight as well but yeah I'm very curious to know if anyone has actually done wuppo without the health exploit. 

Yeah I mean legit. The exploit wasn't yet found when I did it. I spent about 12 hours practicing the last three bosses, and then another 8+ doing actual runs. So yeah, overall it took me 20+ hours to clear P5. 

But there is not much RNG there. Sure, the attack patterns are not always the same, but with the exception of the very last fight against Absolute Radiance, you can almost always avoid taking damage (you know.. if you are good, which I wasn't :P ). In fact, HK P5 no-hit runs are pretty popular among HK runners.

I know you "complained" about the RNG in Jotun... We'll see how Wuppo compares to it! :D   

• Like 2

This event sounds fun and maybe it can give me some motivation to complete a few backlog games. But i do have a question about one game: I have Division 2 platted but not completed entirely - i just need 1 trophy (which is not the UR). Is it eligible?

5 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

This event sounds fun and maybe it can give me some motivation to complete a few backlog games. But i do have a question about one game: I have Division 2 platted but not completed entirely - i just need 1 trophy (which is not the UR). Is it eligible?

Heyo! Unfortunately no, Division 2 is not eligible since the DLC trophy is not an UR

Just now, Evil_Joker88 said:

I made up my mind which games i'll put on the list for the Tier 2:

Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels 11/12 (71%)

The Last Guardian 14/24 (43%)

Vikings. Wolves of Midgard 33/39 (78%)

Wet 27/41 (60%)

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (0%)

Yu-Gi-Oh is prepared :) After buying some dlc packs i made a really strong deck and rushed through Expert Mode to the last enemy. Now i'll wait a few days until @Copanele accepts my complete Tier 2 list :P oh but besides that i'll wait until i have completed some other games for the event Gaming by Numbers too so no need to rush @Copanele :P:D

If you wish I will accept it right now ?you can still go back on your Tier 2 for about 1 hour until I return to my laptop xD 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

If you wish I will accept it right now ?you can still go back on your Tier 2 for about 1 hour until I return to my laptop xD 

If i accept you'd have to make the same excuse to everybody else so for our both sakes i deny that offer :D i can still swap 2 games i think. That's enough for the rest of the year :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

If i accept you'd have to make the same excuse to everybody else so for our both sakes i deny that offer :D i can still swap 2 games i think. That's enough for the rest of the year :D

Under one condition - let me know how Vikings Wolves of Midgard is xD I so wanted to start that game but everyone says it's trash.