Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

1,808 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Miles said:

Hello, I'd like to swap VVVVVV for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 since that's what I'm currently speedrunning and just to make some progress on here. 

In case you don't know already, Tee KO has a trophy that's kind of wonky.  I can't remember where I read it, but one guide is slightly wrong purely by virtue of an update.  They added brown and purple, I think it was, and if you use those, you won't get the trophy for getting a shirt picked that has every color.  They were added in after the game came out and they make the trophy not pop right.

19 minutes ago, Miles said:

Thanks for the heads up but yeah saw it :) I had trouble with one other Tee KO trophy though, for getting all of my shirts in the final round, almost didn't get the fastest achiever because of RNG but in the end I got #1 by 4 minutes! Almost had a heart attack. 

Nice, I see you took the 1st place crown with 4 minutes to spare... Well played, Miles!! 🙌👏

Edited by Joe Dubz

So, what if I complete a game an hour after putting it in a tier but before it was updated on the spreadsheet , does that still count or nah?

Edited by Prometheous101

42 minutes ago, KindaSabbath said:

@Copanele I'd like to use a swap if that's cool my dude? I'd like to swap out Furi for Trials Rising. I've already got through a chunk of Trials, I'm hoping to wrap it up in the not too distant future. I'm away this week but hopefully next week I can get back to it! I believe I've done most of the harder stuff on Rising - Got Gold Medals on Inferno V and Warehouse HD and also knocked out the skill games yesterday. I even finished up collectibles yesterday too! There's a couple of trophies that I'm unsure of as to how challenging they are: Beat a ninja track and unlock all sponsors but hopefully I'll be able to push on for the completion and tick another one off the list for the first tier!

Sure thing! Best of luck with that and congrats for Vanquish!

13 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

So, what if I complete a game an hour after putting it in a tier but before it was updated on the spreadsheet , does that still count or nah?

Not sure if I understood the question, but normally if you put a game in the tier and after you platinum it, it's all good. If I forget to update the spreadsheet by any chance, let me know!

3 minutes ago, Baker said:

I finished Ys Origin.

The Nightmare is over.

One of the trophy descriptions in this game and this is exactly what it feels like for me. My White Whale is no more. I can’t express how glad I am this is over. I’ll write a long review in my checklist about this game. Tomorrow that is.

Please sprinkle some Holy Water or something on your PS4, that game was a curse xD 

38 minutes ago, Baker said:

I finished Ys Origin.

The Nightmare is over.

One of the trophy descriptions in this game and this is exactly what it feels like for me. My White Whale is no more. I can’t express how glad I am this is over. I’ll write a long review in my checklist about this game. Tomorrow that is.

Damn dude congratulations!!! I truly commend your perseverance. Since that game is in my backlog can you give us some insight on what you did differently?

19 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Damn dude congratulations!!! I truly commend your perseverance. Since that game is in my backlog can you give us some insight on what you did differently?

Sure. I’ll write it in my checklist though. But I’ll tag you 👍🏻.

I'll make a tier 2 list since i'm closing in on some more UR completions. 

unknown.png

How many swaps do i have left by the way? I know i've already used quite a few.

2 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

According to the 1st page of this post under Tier 2, it says you have 1 swap left ☝️

11 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

I'll make a tier 2 list since i'm closing in on some more UR completions. 

unknown.png

Heyo, sorry for the late reply. You have 1 swap left :) we're at 1436/1500 euros collected though so you'll receive 5 more once we reach the goal :D 

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Finally reached Tier 5 aswell!

I've finished Pix the Cat yesterday and with it my last Game of Tier 4.

Le585bf.png

The Game itself was kinda challenging, but i also enjoyed it a lot. Its like an Arcade Version of Snake.
The main Problem was definitely getting the 2 million points in the main Grid,  you have to play the whole run almost perfectly while you are at top speed.
I had a couple of Super Meat Boy Flashbacks, because my thumb hurts a lot after finishing the two toughest trophies. :D

Tier 4:

1. Secret ponchos (EU) / 0,15% - 100%

2. Secret ponchos (US) / 0,11% - 100%

3. Not a hero / 2,24% - 100%

4. Pix the Cat/ 0,31% - 100%

5. Race the Sun / 1,44% - 100%

So for Tier 5..

I'm still not sure if I wanna start more difficulty Games this year. I need to finish a lot of other Games aswell, that wouldn't fit into this Event.

Despite it, I would like to add some more money for the good cause. Therefore I would like to offer a bounty of 10€ for each of the following 5 games, so I would add a total of 50€ from my own money, if thats ok. @Mori @Copanele @Arcesius

1. Futuridium
2. Woah Dave
3. Mega Man 10
4. Outlast
5. Ninja Senki DX

So far this Event was awesome, i hope it will take place again next year!:)

Congrats for the Tier 5 ! Finally there xD 

So if I got this right, you wish to give 10€ for anyone who can complete one of the aforementioned games, is that correct? 

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y Congrats on Pix the Cat!

This is a game I tried on out on Ps Now a couple of months ago and I also was immediately hooked. Such a fun game.

So I recently bought it too. My question is how do the two online leaderboard trophies work and are they still obtainable? I assume they are but I just want to be sure. 😁

9 minutes ago, Baker said:

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y Congrats on Pix the Cat!

This is a game I tried on out on Ps Now a couple of months ago and I also was immediately hooked. Such a fun game.

So I recently bought it too. My question is how do the two online leaderboard trophies work and are they still obtainable? I assume they are but I just want to be sure. 1f601.png

Yeah there are 2 online trophys connected to the Daily online Leaderboard for getting in the Top 100 and Top 10. Everything is still obtainable and really easy, because the leaderboard resets everyday and there are just 5 to 6 people who play dailys. So you can easily get a Spot in the Top 10 with your first run. :)

@Copanele

Yeah right, if anyone finishes a game of these 5, i give 10€ to you or arcesius or whoever donates the Money at the End. :) 

1 minute ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Yeah right, if anyone finishes a game of these 5, i give 10€ to you or arcesius or whoever donates the Money at the End. :) 

OK got it, thanks for the clarification :D 

I'll tag in @Arcesius and @Mori for this topic and I'll update the main post accordingly after their reply :) 

Congrags on reaching Tier 5, @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y!

26 minutes ago, Copanele said:

OK got it, thanks for the clarification :D 

I'll tag in @Arcesius and @Mori for this topic and I'll update the main post accordingly after their reply :) 

Of course! If he wants to be generous like that, who are we to stop him! 😝 Thanks for the bounties man, appreciate the incentive! :) 

going to switch out star ocean for super street fighter 4. feel like getting another fighting plat :P

3 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Despite it, I would like to add some more money for the good cause. Therefore I would like to offer a bounty of 10€ for each of the following 5 games, so I would add a total of 50€ from my own money, if thats ok. @Mori @Copanele @Arcesius

1. Futuridium
2. Woah Dave
3. Mega Man 10
4. Outlast
5. Ninja Senki DX

That's great!

Do these bounties apply from now on, or from the start of the event? As I've already done Futuridium (twice even) earlier this year :P

5 minutes ago, Dzware said:

That's great!

Do these bounties apply from now on, or from the start of the event? As I've already done Futuridium (twice even) earlier this year :P

Don't think these are for most wanted. Or im missing something🤔