The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

11 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Not a noob question at all! It's not a feature on this site, it's part of Husky's incredible Browser Script PSNP+, as @TrickyCompa linked above :) You can create your own game lists there, so I have one for each Tier. 

I usually edit my images before posting them here to make them more compact. 

I’m glad you didn’t edit your image in this case or I wouldn’t have caught it. Up until this point I had just assumed that people who were posting screenshots of their lists were simply bouncing back and forth between their 5 games so that they appeared together on their profile as their recently played games.

It wasn’t until I noticed in your picture that you had actually run a search for “UR cleanup 2021” that you’d somehow manually created a list. I was looking everywhere but couldn’t figure it out and thought I was probably overlooking some simple button somewhere lol.

Thanks Tricky & Husky for replying as well! I mostly browse PSNP on my tablet, but I’ll have to fire up my laptop and check out your script. It looks like there’s some really great features included. ?

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

On 15/08/2021 at 10:58 PM, Copanele said:

Heyo, yes! All 5 swaps are free for use, you can swap an entire tier if you wish (not recommended xD )

Excellent, thanks for the reply dude. So just to clarify: I have 1 swap each tier and a bonus 5 to use wherever needed? So considering I've already used 1 for tier 1, I'd have 9 total in the bank?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but just want to be sure.

5 minutes ago, KindaSabbath said:

Excellent, thanks for the reply dude. So just to clarify: I have 1 swap each tier and a bonus 5 to use wherever needed? So considering I've already used 1 for tier 1, I'd have 9 total in the bank?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but just want to be sure.

No no, that's not it. You have 5 swaps in total for all the tiers, you can use them any time.

3 hours ago, Koro249 said:

Hello people. I‘m back with a new Tier 3 update.

Enter the Gungeon - 100%
Wolfenstein 2 (INTL) - 100%
Wolfenstein 2 (GER) - 100%
Verdun - 91%
Nuclear Throne - 56%

Congrats for grabbing the final Wolfenstein 2 Bounty :D !!

56 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I finished Leo's Fortune (100% - 0.34%) last week. I was going to post it with some other stuff, but I then went to Ratchet and Clank and now I'm going through Hades so there isn't any more UR stuff to post lol. I don't think that Hades will stay UR after two months.

I don't think Hades will be UR either after 2 months. The game is rather chill once you figure out the boons + it has a devoted fanbase. Definitely the percentage will increase 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

May I ask how that game was? I have been eyeballing with it for a while now, but from the gameplay I've watched it seems... floaty and slow 1f605.png Would you recommend it?

I had a lot of fun with it, the list is very simple apart from the no death trophy which is a bit tricky as all no death trophies tend to be. If you like platformers like I do, I'd recommend it. 

• Like 2

@Baker? Didn't you platinumed Hyper Light Drifter? I'm having a hard time to get the 800 dash medal. I swear this trophy is nonesense and has nothing to do with the game itself. This game is so beautiful but this requirement for unlocking this outfit is just stupid -.- I didn't tried that long enough and my highest dash streak is 450 or something but man I'm getting hypnotized and having a tunnel vision after hearing the metronom  next to me. Is there any advice for that trophy except the metronom? I heard something about the green/blue outfit but the perks for that outfit is about some health stuff and not about giving you a easier time to dash.

6 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

@Baker? Didn't you platinumed Hyper Light Drifter? I'm having a hard time to get the 800 dash medal. I swear this trophy is nonesense and has nothing to do with the game itself. This game is so beautiful but this requirement for unlocking this outfit is just stupid -.- I didn't tried that long enough and my highest dash streak is 450 or something but man I'm getting hypnotized and having a tunnel vision after hearing the metronom  next to me. Is there any advice for that trophy except the metronom? I heard something about the green/blue outfit but the perks for that outfit is about some health stuff and not about giving you a easier time to dash.

I have. And there is a certain outfit that makes chain dashing easier. I can’t remember the colours of the outfit. But this trophy was pretty hard for me, so I might not be the best person to ask for tips. ? But I remember posting my progress and what helped me in the end here:

Great game. If only I didn’t need to search 15 hours to find my last gearbit.

• Like 3

On 8/22/2021 at 4:31 AM, xZoneHunter said:

I finished 3 games. 

EVE Valkyrie

Tides of Numenera

Override Mech City Brawl

All quite easy. EVE takes a while to complete though. Would recommend if youre looking for some cheese URs. 

Please help me understand what's the second game that you posted in your tier xD because I just wrote "Some Japanese Name" in the Spreadsheet and I really need to edit that.