The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

I want to use another Swap. I will do HLD later even when I get the 800 dash trophy it has still a ton of UR trophies. At least I have finally found a technique to do it right. My highest dash number was 692 and I dashed  into the wall somehow... But I have to admit it's managable and the learn curve is there. I tried it with your music @Arcesius but it doesn't helped me hahaha so I did it with the metronom again and counter clockwise and yeah this will be my method I believe. Still thanks for the tips.

I wanna swap HLD with Star Wars Bounty Hunter so my second Swap is used. 

And this will be my Tier 2:

- Puppeteer

- Uno

- GTA V (PS4): Need the Mastermind Trophy and 25 platinum medals in Heists

- Shadow Warrior 2: Just started it few months ago

- The Evil Within

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

If anyone has tips on Babel, please let me know. 

Use two controllers to lower the difficulty drastically. It’s annoying to do but worth it. Or even better, find a coop partner. I see you’re playing the PS4 version, so you could do it through shareplay. 

It’s an awesome game indeed! Good luck!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

I made a lot of progress in Catherine. I finished all of the endings, all of Rapunzel, and the first level of Babel.

The story was a 10/10 for me. I highly recommend this game to any man who has ever been in a serious relationship; it's extremely relatable. The Persona music, easter eggs, and DLC crossover were nice too. 1f604.png

Trophy-wise though, this game is starting to make me miserable. Rapunzel was a total grindfest and that first level of Babel took me hours worth of retries to complete. If anyone has tips on Babel, please let me know. I'm not looking forward to grinding golds in story mode either.

1. BlazBlue: Centralfiction (3.57% UR) - 100%

2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (2.73% UR platinum, 1.79% UR full completion) - 100%

3. BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (2.98% UR platinum; 2.19% UR full completion) - 100%

4. Battle Fantasia (0.59% UR) - 18%

5. Catherine: Full Body (2.80% UR) - 48% -> 80%

If you do Babel in coop mode the puzzle won't be as complex as in single mode. You can use one of the characters to advance and just move the second character once the 1st character is a bit further up.

Edit: Baker beat me by a second! haha

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Sumire Yoshizawa said:

Hi guys! This is my first time coming here and posting Ultra Rare Platinums and i'll show it to you my first 5 UR milestone plats down below. I have completed 100% Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, that is my 500th platinum milestone and 7th UR. I am planning to do the 2nd Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus German Version at some point until I further upgrade my PS4 Pro.

Wolfenstein-2-Mein-Leben

Tier 1 Completed.

Prototype PS4 (Ultra Rare: 4.50%) 175th milestone.

Catherine: Full Body (Ultra Rare: 2.79%) 200th milestone.

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition 100% Completed (Ultra Rare: 1.75%) 250th milestone.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (Ultra Rare: 4.35%) 350th milestone.

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus 100% Completed (Ultra Rare: 0.84%) 500th milestone.

Nice list :) unfortunately you have to enlist the unfinished games first. Signing up already completed games won't count for the tier list. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vergil said:

Hello!

Maybe its too late almost at the end of year. And we have enough fighting games at most wanted list. But i would suggest Power Rangers Battle of grid. Games is a huge grind. Need reach high rank online and boosting can get you banned. So you need to get good :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8921-power-rangers-battle-for-the-grid

I thought they stopped banning people for boosting this? Don't remember why I thought that though. Do you know someone who got banned recently for it?

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

I thought they stopped banning people for boosting this? Don't remember why I thought that though. Do you know someone who got banned recently for it?

No not recently. I haven't done much digging for it. But i know some have boosted it. But still its risky . They have added cross play with PC and Xbox i believe so maybe its "harder" to ban, i don't know.

• Like 1