The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

24 minutes ago, Thedah said:

It's been two months since Annie came out for Skullgirls 2nd Encore and it still has an UR trophy so I'm gonna swap Axiom Verge out for it.

Tier 3:

1. Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown - 100%

2. The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - 100%

3. Street Fighter V - 100%

4. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - 100%

5. Shiness The Lightning Kingdom - 7%

Thanks for reminding me. I think I’m going to do that myself. @Copanele I’ll submit an official request when I decide which game I’m going to swap. 

• Like 3

Tier 4 

1. Minecraft (PS4, 0.43%) - 89%, second list already complete 

2. LittleBigPlanet (PS3, rarest obtainable trophy: 3.05%) - 50/59 

3. Blazblue Chronophantasma (PS3, 2.19%) - 0% 
4. 2Dark (PS4, 3.76%) - 0% 

5. Moonlighter (PS4, 1.4%) - 0% -> Skullgirls 2nd Encore (PS4, 0.07%) - 95% 

After a bit of thought I’ve decided I’d like to swap out Moonlighter with Skullgirls. This will actually be my rarest 100% when I get it, although mostly only because no one has bought the ridiculously overpriced dlc. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, postofficebuddy said:

Tier 4 

1. Minecraft (PS4, 0.43%) - 89%, second list already complete 

2. LittleBigPlanet (PS3, rarest obtainable trophy: 3.05%) - 50/59 

3. Blazblue Chronophantasma (PS3, 2.19%) - 0% 
4. 2Dark (PS4, 3.76%) - 0% 

5. Moonlighter (PS4, 1.4%) - 0% -> Skullgirls 2nd Encore (PS4, 0.07%) - 95% 

After a bit of thought I’ve decided I’d like to swap out Moonlighter with Skullgirls. This will actually be my rarest 100% when I get it, although mostly only because no one has bought the ridiculously overpriced dlc. 

Yeah and there should be more by end of september with new dlc character

• Like 2

So... having come to realize that trying to set up Mugen Souls as a milestone has basically all but ruined my will to actually play on my Playstation consoles, not to mention the fact that my insistence on making it a milestone when I'm literally two plats away from said milestone is gonna interfere hard with multiple games I want to play ASAP at this point (namely both the Nep X Senran Kagura crossover and Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania), I'm just gonna declare my Tier 3 now and officially make Mugen Souls either not a milestone at all or just whatever milestone it happens to line up with whenever I finally get to it.

Tier 3

Game plan for now will be to grind out however many rounds I still need from Fall Guys for that plat and then clear the last chart I need for the Xonic plat for #700, after which I will likely go ahead and unleash the five other plats I left one action off from a trophy in (none of which are UR, unfortunately).

• Like 4