• Lost Planet 3
  • WET

New

• Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

As i took all swaps so far i either complete Tier 3 or not as it is 1f914.png i'll be back in 3 months time :)1f602.png

Hey bud, I wasn't sure if you were aware, but we were given an additional 5 swaps just a few weeks ago once we reached the €1500 mark! Not sure if you were factoring that in... I didn't think anyone had enough time to use those too, but I could be wrong ?

By the way, that Xeodrifter sounds intriguing... Been in the market for a new Metroidvania so I will def look into that. Thanks for the tip ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Hey bud, I wasn't sure if you were aware, but we were given an additional 5 swaps just a few weeks ago once we reached the €1500 mark! Not sure if you were factoring that in... I didn't think anyone had enough time to use those too, but I could be wrong ?

By the way, that Xeodrifter sounds intriguing... Been in the market for a new Metroidvania so I will def look into that. Thanks for the tip ?

Well i switched around a lot in the last days and according to the spreadsheet i have 2 swaps left but Xeodrifter isn't taken into account yet so i have only 1 swap left ?

Have fun with Xeodrifter :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well i switched around a lot in the last days and according to the spreadsheet i have 2 swaps left but Xeodrifter isn't taken into account yet so i have only 1 swap left ?

Have fun with Xeodrifter :)

Did the updates (sorry for the delay, bit lazy).

You have 1 swap left. Let me know if I missed anything :D 

• Like 1

@Copanele I'd like to make 2 swaps please mate. 

Nex Machina and Hyperlight Drifter out - Little Nightmares and Limbo in. 

I'm making an attempt to wrap up tier 1 relatively quick, as for tier 2 I will be juggling UR's with the Soulsborne games. Basically, I just really want to both make some progress here and get to Soulsborne games ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KindaSabbath said:

@Copanele I'd like to make 2 swaps please mate. 

Nex Machina and Hyperlight Drifter out - Little Nightmares and Limbo in. 

I'm making an attempt to wrap up tier 1 relatively quick, as for tier 2 I will be juggling UR's with the Soulsborne games. Basically, I just really want to both make some progress here and get to Soulsborne games 1f601.png

Can't wait, go go Soulsborne mode!

36 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Also finished the Ancient Labyrinth DLC so I can officially tick off Lords of the Fallen from this list. The DLC was looking like a bonafide nightmare a few minutes in when I remembered I’d stashed an NG+ save on a USB somewhere just in case, and after reverting back to that save I blasted through the DLC in a couple hours. I did struggle a bit fighting The Keeper until I figured out how to bait and manage his cheap ass instant death nova blast. He’s a one trick pony, so once you figure out how to deal with that attack he’s a joke

Whoops, guess I gave some bad advice with the NG playthrough, my bad xD I tried that DLC in NG+ and I got pulverized instantly. Glad you are done with this game, never install it again ?

Also Slain is SUCH a good game. Glad you enjoyed it also!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Whoops, guess I gave some bad advice with the NG playthrough, my bad xD I tried that DLC in NG+ and I got pulverized instantly. Glad you are done with this game, never install it again 1f602.png

Also Slain is SUCH a good game. Glad you enjoyed it also!

No actually your advice to revert back to an earlier save was very helpful and what saved my bacon! The problem was that I started off where I left off in NG++ a couple weeks ago and the DLC in NG++ is absolutely ridiculous. Everything kills you in 2-3 hits and moves 10x faster than you, and somehow those tiny little skeletons are nearly impossible to stagger.

Even with my giant strength weapons, they would be completely unfazed by a running R2 and swipe through my animations and stun lock me. I had that moment of dread where I wondered how I was going to soldier through the entire maze without chucking my PS4 out the window lol.

My earliest save I had backed up was NG+ rather than NG, but still, the difference was night and day, and it made everything a lot more manageable. The scaling in the game between new game cycles just feels really broken tbh.

Also, yes Slain was amazing!!!

I can’t say it enough. I finished it days ago but I’m still thinking about it constantly and have many of those riffs stuck in my head. ? I really hope that Steel Mantis will make more games with the same vibe because it is a really unique experience. I noticed they went from hack n slash sword combat to a shooter with Valfaris, but everything else (music, art style) looks like it scratches that same itch so I’m really looking forward to checking it out as soon as possible.

I’ve really started to grow fond of these kinds of 2D platformers and metroidvanias this year. I never really played any of them before I started trophy hunting, but I’ve since come to really appreciate how fantastic a lot of these smaller indie games are. They are really satisfying to play!

• Like 2

On 22/09/2021 at 10:33 PM, Thedah said:

Axiom Verge - 0%

And it's at exactly this moment I found out the US version of Axiom Verge is a UR plat. Huh. 

Anyway, I'm finally getting around to the Tropico 5 DLC so hopefully I'll get to tier 3 soon (and if anyone had the DLC and wants to do the online trophy together let me know!). A lot of fun reading everyone's updates as always, even if it makes me feel like I'm not putting enough effort into this ?

Edited by Hisuiryu
typo
  • Like 3

I'm gonna swap Battle Fantasia for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown.

1. BlazBlue: Centralfiction (3.57%) - 100%

2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (2.73% platinum, 1.79% UR full completion) - 100%

3. BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (2.98% platinum; 2.19% UR full completion) - 100%

4. Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (1.23%; no platinum) - 95%

5. Catherine: Full Body (2.80%) - 100%

17 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

I... don't want to talk about it. I feel like I need to take a shower after playing through this enormous pile of dung.

Honestly, this is one of the worst games I've played. Not only is it an insult to the fantastic Trials franchise, it is a bad, horribly designed game in general, with tedious gameplay mechanics and shitty controls.

LMOOx0Z.gif

I won’t let this rest. Until we meet again. When you post your review. 

Edited by Baker
  • Like 3