1Lf0bfff.png

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

:platinum: ultra rare 0.94%

Gameplay 8/10

Graphics 8.5/10

Story 9/10

Difficulty 6/10

My progress:

1. Grand Theft Auto IV - PS3 88% platinum (Ultra Rare 0.94%)

2. Grand Theft Auto V - PS3  11%(Ultra Rare 1.78%)

3. Injustice: Gods Among Us - PS3 51% (Ultra Rare 0.28%)

4. Blur - PS3 82% (Ultra Rare 1.54%)

5. Silent Hill 2 HD - PS3 90% (Ultra Rare 3.26%)

Just pointing out that you can't get platinum for GTAV ps3 cause of the Run like wind trophy. Or you will get flagged for it probably. Dunno if you just gonna get rest of the trophies. Also the servers will shutdown december 16th.

Maybe you had an agreement with ??

@Copanele

Edited by Vergil

3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Just pointing out that you can't get platinum for GTAV ps3 cause of the Run like wind trophy. Or you will get flagged for it probably. Dunno if you just gonna get rest of the trophies. Also the servers will shutdown december 16th.

@Copanele

You can go for the rest of the trophies if the platinum is unobtainable, the sole condition is that at least one trophy has to be UR.

3. Games with delisted DLC/closed servers : If you really wish to complete a game with server shutdown or delisted DLC, you can do so, but you must have at least one UR trophy in your list.

So I'd say that GTA V counts, there's more UR trophies in that list from what I see. BUT the DLC must also be completed(exception being the unobtainable trophies, of course).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Vergil said:

@Copanele

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

You can go for the rest of the trophies if the platinum is unobtainable, the sole condition is that at least one trophy has to be UR.

3. Games with delisted DLC/closed servers : If you really wish to complete a game with server shutdown or delisted DLC, you can do so, but you must have at least one UR trophy in your list.

So I'd say that GTA V counts, there's more UR trophies in that list from what I see. BUT the DLC must also be completed(exception being the unobtainable trophies, of course).

I knew you guys talk about this situation, i'm trying to push my luck to the limit and still working on online trophies before the shutdown and yeah there's still some buggy and removed mode but I'm doing my best until the end. 

Blur the videogame also have annoying bugs but I'm still working on it until very end or swaps if i had to