The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

11 minutes ago, Copanele said:

You can go for the rest of the trophies if the platinum is unobtainable, the sole condition is that at least one trophy has to be UR.

3. Games with delisted DLC/closed servers : If you really wish to complete a game with server shutdown or delisted DLC, you can do so, but you must have at least one UR trophy in your list.

So I'd say that GTA V counts, there's more UR trophies in that list from what I see. BUT the DLC must also be completed(exception being the unobtainable trophies, of course).

Alright. Thx for the details :)

2 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Blur the videogame also have annoying bugs but I'm still working on it until very end or swaps if i had to

I know the game, you will probably have issues with Friends make better enemies, since you can't find friends anymore if I recall. If so, you can still complete every other trophy and mark the game as completed :D there's some nasty URs there, so good luck with them :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I know the game, you will probably have issues with Friends make better enemies, since you can't find friends anymore if I recall. If so, you can still complete every other trophy and mark the game as completed :D there's some nasty URs there, so good luck with them :)

These games are easy ultra rare games but have annoying bugs. If i lucky enough maybe i finally finish them all just wish me luck okay ?

• Like 1

On 29.9.2021 at 3:47 PM, Tomy_IV said:

Tier 1 Done 1f60e.png 

Tier 2 

1. I have https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/431-time-crisis-razing-storm/Tomy_IV Time Crisis Razing Storm. Only the Online is Done. Not arcade Or Sentry game is at 42% 

2. Front Mission Evolved PS3 0% Swaped With Wolfenstein II The New Colossus 

3. Earth Defense Force 2025 PS3 68% 

4. Transformers: Devastation PS4 0% 

5. Furi PS4 0% 

I Swap  Front Mission Evolved with. Wolfenstein II The New Colossus.  

• Like 1

On 29/09/2021 at 2:47 PM, Tomy_IV said:

Tier 1 Done 1f60e.png 

Tier 2 

1. I have https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/431-time-crisis-razing-storm/Tomy_IV Time Crisis Razing Storm. Only the Online is Done. Not arcade Or Sentry game is at 42% 

2. Front Mission Evolved PS3 0%

3. Earth Defense Force 2025 PS3 68% 

4. Transformers: Devastation PS4 0% 

5. Furi PS4 0% 

Just saw your update. For Time Crisis Razing Storm; the arcade trophies are online. There is a leaderboard which needs to be connected for access not to appear as grayed out and unavailable. I wish you best with it.

12 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Finished Sonic Mania. Sonic The Hedgehog and Alex the Kidd in Miracle World were my first games which I've ever played on the Sega Master System II back in the day. I think all of you know that Sonic games suffered a lot of times. They had glitches, bugs etc but I'm happy that they went back to the roots with this one. The levels were great and the music gave me some nostalgia vibes. The blue spheres were a little bit annoying and I don't liked them much but other than that it's still a good game.

Tier 3:

Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2 - 100% :platinum:

Sonic Mania - 100% 

- Battlefield Hardline - 100% :platinum:

- Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle) - 85% 

- Silent Hill 2 from the Silent Hill HD Collection. - not started

Congrats on the completion! I'm working on Sonic Mania myself and these blue sphere stages are single handedly dragging down my enjoyment of this game. What a drag.

5 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Congrats on the completion! I'm working on Sonic Mania myself and these blue sphere stages are single handedly dragging down my enjoyment of this game. What a drag.

Thank you very much and same here man. I came to a point where I don't wanted to play it anymore. There were momenrs were I fucked it up few seconds before of finishing a stage.. Luckily you can "restart" it very fast. I don't know how to get the same level but at least you only get the levels you didn't had finished. Idk how you do it. But I watched a video of all levels and always paused after a few seconds and followed the same path from a video.  It was very slow but at the end I did it. If it puts your down play a different game inbetween. Good luck man.

• Like 1

On 23-12-2020 at 11:05 AM, Baker said:

Swapped in Bulletstorm for Pix The Cat.

I haven’t been trophy hunting much lately but I can complete this game pretty quick so that there is some time left to maybe do a few games in Tier 3.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

I hafta admit I've been hoping the same!! Not that I necessarily had games already in mind, as I've mostly been flying by the seat of my pants here... But I've met so many cool peeps, the hosts are just a phenomenal group of guys, and I've practically doubled my UR count since starting 1f601.png I've acquired quite a few awesome games under my belt seeing indirect suggestions from you guys and gals!

It's actually been quite amazing to follow all of this especially as quite a lot of people I chat to seem to all be doing games here. I might think about this next time.

11 minutes ago, Copanele said:

From my side, I definitely aim to be a host of this event again :D it was mad fun to find so many games and discuss with you all!

So yes, you can definitely save them for the next year if you wish to !

I think you've guys have done amazing stuff running all this & it's been great watching people push to get through some impressive games. I might think about this next time as I've put a few games on that I hope to do eventually. I'll probably be finishing some rare stuff on the next few weeks but I've got quite a few more rare games I'm thinking about doing. Nice work man.

6 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Huzzah my man!! I'm all out of rep points for the day, or else I would give you all 20 right here and now for that statement 1f600.png 3 cheers for you and the rest of the crew!

I got you covered there dude! Congrats on yet another one!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pot1414 said:

1L9ee1b4.png

I just got the platinum trophy for SSX which makes my 3rd completed game of tier 2. Once again this isn't what you were expecting Copanele. Damn it Copanele!!!!!!!!!!

Of course now that I finished a snowboarding game with crazy tricks I'm finally one of the cool kids. That has to count for something, right Copanele????

So this game wasn't tough in any way but it had a lot of things to keep in mind. There were trophies for getting badges and each badge had it's own list of requirements!!!

DAMN IT COPANELE CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT!?!?!

So before starting it I pulled out my calculator and created a plan that helped me take care of everything without a headache.

Now the next game is going to be Brink. Let's see how this goes. It shouldn't take long.

COPANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Copanele

@Copanele

@Copanele

Just you wait Copanele. I will finish Mortal Kombat very soon. Only 2 characters left to master.

Well congrats...but....as I've seen you shout out-ing me before....

29d.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Well congrats...but....as I've seen you shout out-ing me before....

29d.jpg

Damn that's cold Copanele. You didn't have to shut me down like that. Well I guess it's time you and @zajac9999 learn who I am. I'm just a humble boy from Greece who likes videogames ever since my father bought me a ps1 many years ago. Things in Greece are tough but my passion for gaming is burning like a fire which is incredibly bright and has the power to consume the universe. I will keep gaming as long as my health allows it. Pleased to meet you and zajac!!!

Now we can become best buds!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

From my side, I definitely aim to be a host of this event again :D it was mad fun to find so many games and discuss with you all!

So yes, you can definitely save them for the next year if you wish to !

I joined the party a lil bit late as my account is fairly new but I also happen to have a lot of games saved up for next year so I'm excited for this upcoming event, fun times ahead ?

• Like 1