The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Hey everyone!

Me and @Arcesius worked on a spreadsheet which helps us to better track the participants and the games/tiers.

You can find it either here or in the first page, at the bottom of the main post.

If we missed anyone or noted a wrong game please let us know!

One of mine is wrong - just because I swapped Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime to Wasteland 2 yesterday at the last minute (so that's more my bad)

13 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

One of mine is wrong - just because I swapped Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime to Wasteland 2 yesterday at the last minute (so that's more my bad)

Ah right, fixed now xD I even liked your post and then went drinking or something yesterday.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

Seems like as good a time as any to clean up some games. G'luck everyone.

1) Starwhal PS4 + Eu (0.95%) currently at 71%

2) Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 PS3 (0.27%) currently at 70%

3) Fifa 15 PS4 (1.39%) currently at 90%

4) Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends PS3 (1.69%) currently at 45%

5) MX vs ATV Supercross PS3 (2.15%) currently at 90%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GamFreak146 said:

Had a productive day and managed to knock out 2! I need to sprinkle some Beat Saber in with these, but I'll likely work more on Dead Cells soon.

• Dandara (2.92% Plat / 2% Full) :platinum:
  • Hopiko (3.74%) :gold:
  • Flywrench (2.8%)
  • Assault Suit Leynos (3.81%)
  • Dead Cells (3.57%)

Could you do a profile sync when you have some time? I can't find Hopiko on your profile and Dandara still isn't complete. 

Either that or my internet is acting up big time. 

EDIT : Now I can see them, nevermind xD Congrats! 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

On 29/12/2020 at 11:27 AM, Eqill5 said:

Sign me up, my Tier 1 will consist of mostly games I’ve started and nothing too crazy but there is one in there from the Most Wanted that I’m currently working on and is punishing me something serious. CBK 319 I’m looking at you!

1: Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3 0.08%) - 38%
2: F1 2017 (PS4 4.34%) - 95%
3: F1 2019 (PS4 3.90%) - 61%
4: Limbo (PS4 2.11) - 0%
5: To Be Confirmed

Good luck everyone and enjoy!

Apologies for the delay but I can confirm my 5th game to be...

5: Badland (PS4 0.03%) - 3%

I realise I said nothing too crazy to begin with but myself and a great member from on here have agreed to helping each other with the co-op, so can’t miss an opportunity and it’s been in my backlog for a while, so hey!

• Like 2

I have an extensive list of UR games to complete and play, so this should give me some extra motivation to get through some of them this year. ?

1) Assassins Creed Brotherhood - (UR Plat 3.77%) - 72% progress

2) LittleBigPlanet 2 - (UR DLC 2.86% rarest) - 77% progress

3) Dreams - (UR Plat 2.22%) - 44% progress

4) FIFA 10 - (UR Plat 0.52%) - 76% progress

5) The Division 2 - (UR DLC 3.87% rarest) - 93% progress

• Like 1

I’d like to use my swap by replacing Leo’s Fortune with Tetraminos. I don’t really feel like doing another deathless run at the moment, so I’ll just go for something that’s already on my list.

1. OlliOlli (1.63%) - 0%

2. Pool Nation (0.45%) - 47%

3. Super Meat Boy (0.21%) - 0%

4. Super Rude Bear Resurrection (4.52%) - 48%

5. Tetraminos (3.57%) - 90%

Sounds like a nice idea, I'd like to join too. Here is my Tier 1 list, hopefully I can knock it out soon and move on:

1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3) Platinum: 2.73% - 100% (finished on the 1st Jan)  
  2. Binary Domain Platinum: 0.73% - Not synched yet  
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Platinum: 3.00% -  92% (30/34)  
  4. Lost Planet 3 Platinum: 1.71% - 12% (9/51)  
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Platinum: 4.33%  - 17% (17/77)  

10 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

Sounds like a nice idea, I'd like to join too. Here is my Tier 1 list, hopefully I can knock it out soon and move on:

1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3) Platinum: 2.73% - 100% (finished on the 1st Jan)  
  2. Binary Domain Platinum: 0.73% - Not synched yet  
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Platinum: 3.00% -  92% (30/34)  
  4. Lost Planet 3 Platinum: 1.71% - 12% (9/51)  
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Platinum: 4.33%  - 17% (17/77)  

Hey there! Unfortunately you have to sign up with an unfinished game :) Even if you finished Call of Duty in 2021 , it was before signing up for the event.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Hey there! Unfortunately you have to sign up with an unfinished game :) Even if you finished Call of Duty in 2021 , it was before signing up for the event.

Ok, in that case I will just replace Advanced Warfare (PS3) with Battlefield 4 (PS3) 4.02% - 44% (30/68) :D

Edited by CriesOfFurya
  • Like 1

Sounds fun to join, though I have a wuestoon

Could I use for my first Wolfenstein II even if I am only missing one trophy from main game and the dlcs? (The mein leben one specifically)

And what about stuff like hitman 2 or project diva future tone? They have low rarity but most of its content is behind DLCs

Edited by PixelatedPortal
Clarifying!

5 hours ago, DarthMagnus0605 said:

So like an idiot I ended up finishing one of my ultra rare games literally 2 days before the new year. I don't want to cheat and count that towards my goal so I am going to switch out Steamworld Dig for SuperhotVR. I edited my original post to reflect those changes

Hah no problem, it happens xD added the modification. You still have 1 swap since well...you finished that game before the start of the event.

4 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Sounds fun to join, though I have a wuestoon

Could I use for my first Wolfenstein II even if I am only missing one trophy from main game and the dlcs? (The mein leben one specifically)

And what about stuff like hitman 2 or project diva future tone? They have low rarity but most of its content is behind DLCs

Sure, Wolfenstein 2 is accepted, even if you have Mein Leben only :D . However you have to do the DLC also, as long as it's not delisted or anything.

Hitman 2 and Project Diva sadly do not count. Had they been without DLC and UR completion, they would have counted. But since it's the DLC that give their rarity here (and no trophy there is an UR), they don't really work for this event.

Cool event, I'll join.

Lumo (0.69%) 

In Space we brawl (0.55%) 

Downwell (1.99%)

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (1.21%)

Devil May Cry 4 (2.72%)

I completed Lumo and In Space we Brawl two days ago. If they don't count because i failed to write "I would like to join" then I'll replace them with Wolfenstein 2 and Unravel 2.

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 4