The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

8 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Hurray i finally finished Injustice 2 today. F*** that long grind to unlock the Just Kitten mission in the L. Multiverse for Catwoman. Took me almost an entire week.Thankfully most of the grind was completed by my turbo controller.

The game itself was alright, good looks and animations. I do wish for some more explaning who the characters are. Besides the famous one (i.e. Batman, Superman) i wondered who are i.e. Black Canary, Swamp Thing and Doctor Fate? I guess you either read some comics or play the original Injustice game for character backround...

Oh god that stupid grind...congrats xD NRS really had a thing for mindless grinding before MK11.

The characters that you mentioned are from comics/Justice League show. I am not a loremaster in DC universe but from what I know:

• Black Canary is a kickass singer/fighter, her superpower is her voice. She is the love of Green Arrow. Awesome character overall.
  • Swamp Thing is a True Neutral entity, all it cares is about taking care of nature and slap the ones who would destroy it. Protector of the Earth and all that.
  • Doctor Fate is a magician dude, the actual power is its helmet. He's the equivalent of Dr Strange from Marvel aka dimension manipulation, tons of spells etc. Also he's the father of Zatanna...I think. Or at least the wearer of the helmet.

Any pro DC-er, please correct me if I am wrong :D The only ones that I don't know about are Scarab (he appears in Young Justice) and Firestorm.

• Like 4

Tier 1.

Brain Challenge

Fast Draw Showdown

Sackboy's Prehistoric Move

Naughty Bear

Conan Exiles. 37/37, 4.30%

I'm going to switch out The Fight for Conan Exiles. I couldn't finish The Fight in the next month.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Woah Dave!
L0de5ee.png

I didn't forget about your additional bounties @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y1f604.png

Woah Dave! may be one of the simplest games I've played this year, but it also proved to be one of the toughest. You have three lives to collect as many pennies as you can. To earn pennies, just kick ass. It's as simple as that. The hardest trophy in the game is for collecting 1,000 pennies which typically requires you to stay alive for around 20 minutes amidst a hellish barrage of lasers, bats, and eggs that hatch in like 2 seconds.  

I used a video by Green Z-Saber as a guide and would absolutely recommend you check his tactics out if you have any interest in the game. If anyone wants to see me pause the game out of nervousness 3-4 times and jump for joy after collecting 1,000 pennies, I've linked my successful run below. 1f605.png

Awesome mate, congrats! ??

• Like 4

On 1.12.2021 at 0:25 PM, Copanele said:

Yep there will be a new event next year as well. Will post the new thread for signing up in the following days :D

I will also update the list with the latest finished games today.

Are there gonna be any changes in the UR Cleanup 2022 in comparison to this year competition? Or it's gonna stay the same?

• Like 1

Hi guys. So these are the unused Ultra Rare games I haven't started yet. This'll be my first time officially to do something like this. The ??? means that I haven't decided which Ultra Platinum I should pick out for it.

Tier 1.

???

Hyper Light Drifter EU Ultra Rare (3.45%) 0%

Jotun EU Ultra Rare (2.91%) 0%

???

Edited by Saori Shirosaki
Swapping Furi to another new game.
  • Like 2