The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

@Copanele

I would like to swap. Kohime Enbu with Splasher.

Since i don't see myself doing more than Tier 1 i will do one hardcore Tier with most wanted list :)

Will still do Kohime Enbu though!

Ok, sure!

Just a question, personal curiosity. What's the difference between Koihime Enbu and RyoRaiRai trophy wise? I only know RRR is absurdly difficult and only 8 people got it.

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Ok, sure!

Just a question, personal curiosity. What's the difference between Koihime Enbu and RyoRaiRai trophy wise? I only know RRR is absurdly difficult and only 8 people got it.

The list is basically identical. Just more trials on RRR. What ive heard from a friend who finished both. The trials are worse for RRR . And there is this 12k damage trophy which is also Hard.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vergil said:

The list is basically identical. Just more trials on RRR. What ive heard from a friend who finished both. The trials are worse for RRR . And there is this 12k damage trophy which is also Hard.

Thanks! Ok I see, yeah RRR looks inhuman alright. 

16 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Thanks! Ok I see, yeah RRR looks inhuman alright. 

I personally found the trials annyoing. Its not hard to execute cause its long or 1 frame Links .

These trials are more of being on right position and stuff. 

Just did this character. Check her final 2 . Needs to be on right position to get cross Up. Then 2 moves to auto correct. 

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vergil said:

I personally found the trials annyoing. Its not hard to execute cause its long or 1 frame Links .

These trials are more of being on right position and stuff. 

Just did this character. Check her final 2 . Needs to be on right position to get cross Up. Then 2 moves to auto correct. 

WOW ok, I expected...something else. Yeah they still look nasty/annoying but it feels more like "memorize this 1 million hits string" instead of frame knowledge.

Big thanks for the info :D might tackle these later on (for the event even), but only after I get more experience

On 07/01/2021 at 10:15 AM, Copanele said:

Kinda late to the party, but I can finally say I have one game completed also :D :

1. Mount & Blade : Warband(1.09% UR) 
  2. Mirror's Edge(2.93% ; 0.64% UR) 
  3. The King of Fighters XIII(1.01% UR) - :platinum: 
  4. Batman : Arkham Origins(1.94% ; 1.03% UR) 
  5. Skullgirls 2nd Encore(0.89%) 

24 games completed by the 10th day of January and I'm still to fire up and get close to completing one of my games. Better get my ass in gear.

On 08/01/2021 at 9:17 AM, Copanele said:

Hey there! Borderlands 2 has no UR trophy sadly. You need another one :( 

Oh I misread it LOL, I saw DLC was 2.21% overall so went with it, didn't look at individual trophies. That new one has 2 that are UR so should be valid. Wanna get some backlog cleared this year for PS5 next year.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Rayman Legends 4.26%

Zombi 3.41%

Oddworld: New and Tasty 2.68%

COD WWII 1.65%, 0.25%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

Oh I misread it LOL, I saw DLC was 2.21% overall so went with it, didn't look at individual trophies. That new one has 2 that are UR so should be valid. Wanna get some backlog cleared this year for PS5 next year.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Rayman Legends 4.26%

Zombi 3.41%

Oddworld: New and Tasty 2.68%

COD WWII 1.65%, 0.25%

Ok added :D sorry, saw your message but I was so caught in Mount & Blade I forgot to edit.

10 minutes ago, Mori said:

After abandoning Dariusburst for almost a year, I finally got back to it and completed the QUZ route without dying and without getting hit. This was definitely the most fun I had with the game, especially after that massive CS mode grind which consisted of 186 missions (some with up to 10 levels and more).

Next Shmup will be Ikaruga, though not sure if it will be on my Tier 2 or Tier 3 list.

• Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours :platinum:
  • World War Z
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Big congrats! Dariusburst is also on the Most Wanted!

Looks like a psychedelic shmup xD 

EDIT: Also updated @SlimSanta94, my bad I missed your post entirely (big congrats too!)

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mori said:

After abandoning Dariusburst for almost a year, I finally got back to it and completed the QUZ route without dying and without getting hit. This was definitely the most fun I had with the game, especially after that massive CS mode grind which consisted of 186 missions (some with up to 10 levels and more).

Congrats! :)

Ifw4Dre.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

I finished Ikaruga! :dance: One most wanted entry down, four to go! 
Chapter 3 was absolute insanity clocking in at over 25 hours of practice alone to reach that S++ grade!

Ikaruga-20210115185132

1. Ikaruga (0.51%, UR) - 100% :platinum:
2. VVVVVV (0.36%, UR) - 0%
3. Splasher (1.48%, UR) - 0%
4. Badland (0.03%, UR) - 0%
5. Nuclear Throne (0.41%, UR) - 0%

Big congrats! My god you really picked up one hell of a list there ?

• Like 2