Mastery points

When you reach the max rank (400) you should be receiving mastery points from then on.

As of note:

• You will always appear as Level 400 on the skill menu even if you get a mastery point
    • Mastery Points will appear on the bottom right of the Skill Menu and with how many you have left to spend
    • The amount of Mastery Points you can accuminate appears to be unlimited
    • You can mastery points similar to normal leveling up in the game
  • Three new Skill Points should be surrounding the centre node (Bear, Raven, Wolf)
    • The Mastery Points can be added to one of these three and constantly incremented

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else seen new skills appear on the outer edges of the skill tree? I had three new ones appear yesterday, bought them and it took me to level 403. I’ve just loaded the game today and they’ve gone and I’ve been re-credited the skill points unspent. They’ve gone back as mastery points but yesterday when I saved and quit they were back at good old fashioned skill points. 

5 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

Has anyone else seen new skills appear on the outer edges of the skill tree? I had three new ones appear yesterday, bought them and it took me to level 403. I’ve just loaded the game today and they’ve gone and I’ve been re-credited the skill points unspent. They’ve gone back as mastery points but yesterday when I saved and quit they were back at good old fashioned skill points. 

I saw those skills when I was around level 30. At first I thought those skills glitched and that I got the early while they would unlock normally when you reach max level but seeing how they dissappeared for you as well I'm guessing that's not the case. Could be those are skills for DLC?

5 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

They showed up for me around the last patch, but I couldn't put points into them.

• 9 months later...
On 23/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, ShahinMiah said:

I believe you need to unlock every skill in order to unlock the mastery points if you haven’t done so? 

The terminology here is confusing me a bit. Do people mean every single skill node or just the major ones like Arrow Volley and Advanced Assassination?

Edited by bikeman223

28 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

The terminology here is confusing me a bit. Do people mean every single skill node or just the major ones like Arrow Volley and Advanced Assassination?

You need to unlock every single skill. Once you have enough points to unlock them, every level up gives you a mastery point.

24 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Thanks for the clarification, I guess that seems feasible as you get 2 skill points at each level.

Yeh when I was recently playing it I thought I needed just the main skills and not the added ones through updates, which would have been 402, but I needed 466 haha, so yeh it took a while.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...