100% in two playthroughs?

BurningIce1313

• 3 months later...

Keep in mind that there are challenge trophies also and those will be outside of your normal playthroughs. The good news is that finishing those challenges will give you patches that will help with your NG+ playthrough in the main game. 

1 hour ago, ONUOsFan said:

Keep in mind that there are challenge trophies also and those will be outside of your normal playthroughs. The good news is that finishing those challenges will give you patches that will help with your NG+ playthrough in the main game. 

Great my strategy is first run on easy, challenge and after that NG+ on survival II right? I play for the first time tomorrow thx to PS PLUS on PS4 

20 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Great my strategy is first run on easy, challenge and after that NG+ on survival II right? I play for the first time tomorrow thx to PS PLUS on PS4 

Not sure I’d drop all the way down to easy if it was me - normal is a better experience and would make the jump to the difficulty in the challenges less extreme, but you could do it that way if you want. 

3 hours ago, Riglio_93 said:

Hi guys, can it be a good idea to start with the challenges?

Although it can be done it’s not recommended as you won’t know the mechanics of the game and you will get more frustrated than enjoying the game! Best thing is do your normal play through-challenges-survival 2 

• Like 3

I don't think it's necessary to start on easy, the game was already quite easy on Normal and then the 2nd playthrough on Survival II was even easier because you get to keep all your upgrades/credits.

I would suggest starting the game first and once you get used to the controls/game mechanics to try the challenges.

• Like 2

On 2021-04-05 at 0:37 PM, ONUOsFan said:

The good news is that finishing those challenges will give you patches that will help with your NG+ playthrough in the main game. 

Can you elaborate a bit on which patches these are, what they do, and how to use them in the main game?

I haven’t done any research on this but I am curious, as I’ve put both the challenge trophies & the NG+ Survival II run aside for the future so I can come back to this game when it’s fresh and experience it all over again. This information sounds like it would be very helpful.

On 2021-04-06 at 4:44 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Thanks. Do you know if Zombie Army 4 has the DLCs as well?

There are 2 separate season passes you have to buy in order to access the DLCs unfortunately. However, there are several FREE horde maps that are accessible for everyone without having to download anything.

You can actually get the following 4 DLC trophies completely for free just by playing the respective map, surviving to wave 13, and then escaping with your partners:

• Staring at Shadows (Bronze - Terror Lab DLC)
  • Something Wicked this way Comes (Gold - Caged Fear DLC)
  • They’re Coming to get you Barbara (Bronze - Damnation Valley DLC)
  • People Don’t Change. We go round in circles. (Bronze - Graveyard Shift DLC)

These trophies with the addition of the base game trophy list will bring your platinum up to 92% completion, which is pretty damn good.

40 minutes ago, upfront_ladder9 said:

Im sorry if this is off topic but are DLCs included for the ps plus version of Days Gone?

Yes they are. ? The DLCs are completely free for anyone, at any time. So you can get them included with any version of the game.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Can you elaborate a bit on which patches these are, what they do, and how to use them in the main game?

I haven’t done any research on this but I am curious, as I’ve put both the challenge trophies & the NG+ Survival II run aside for the future so I can come back to this game when it’s fresh and experience it all over again. This information sounds like it would be very helpful.

Check the details here: https://daysgone.fandom.com/wiki/Patch

As totakos1 said above, each one is unlocked by completing a challenge with at least a bronze, and upgraded when you get a silver or gold on each one. Then the bonuses apply in the main game, and they actually are patches that show up on Deacon's jacket - it's a pretty cool system. 

1 hour ago, ONUOsFan said:

Check the details here: https://daysgone.fandom.com/wiki/Patch

As totakos1 said above, each one is unlocked by completing a challenge with at least a bronze, and upgraded when you get a silver or gold on each one. Then the bonuses apply in the main game, and they actually are patches that show up on Deacon's jacket - it's a pretty cool system. 

Thank you sir. That is fantastic that they work in the main game! I guess I just hadn’t heard of this before, and since I haven’t checked out the DLCs yet I wasn’t aware this was a thing. This will be an awesome little reward for completing the challenge mode before I tackle my NG+ run. ?

• Like 1